Welcome

Come and introduce yourself

Hello there :)

• PlatypixPlatypix58,870
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 10:30, Edited on 14 September 18 at 10:32 by Platypix
    I am very new to the site and very new to actively collecting trophies.

I got a bit hooked after getting my first platinum on my old account playing God of War. It kind of came naturally as I wanted to hundred percent the game, but I enjoyed the process so much I started thinking about getting trophies in all the games I was playing.

Rather than go back over the 200+ games I had gotten a few trophies in and never touched again, I decided to start up a fresh account with the aim of getting as many platinums as possible.

I have gotten 10 in the last two months and the aim is to get to 100!

I won't get there with every game I play (Dead Cells I am looking at you!) but I'll give it my best shot.

With all the statistics this site throws up, I am trying not to look at my Completion Percentage & TT Ratio too much...I think they will find their own level in time.

As for me I'm male, 48, from the UK and been a gamer since the late 70's! I love RPGs of all kinds but play all sorts (including platformers, which I am literally terrible at)

Anyway, I'd love to start filling up the 'My Friends' bit on my homepage and to get to know a few of you.

Thanks for reading!
  • Posted on 14 September 18 at 19:11
    Platypix said:
    I love RPGs of all kinds
    Sounds like my kinda friend compute

Welome to the site and a new addiction. I'll send you a friend request right away!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads