Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Last Remnant is Getting a Remaster, Arriving in December

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 11 September 18 at 13:48
At this point we might as well remaster everything

Please click here to read the story: The Last Remnant is Getting a Remaster, Arriving in December
Dragon__Tree
Dragon__Tree
Posted on 11 September 18 at 14:35
Thank you Square Enix, quite possibly my favorite JRPG of all time. :)
ShinKotake
ShinKotake
Posted on 11 September 18 at 15:39
I remember getting all 1000G for this on the Xbox 360. A really good game, but wow, does it have some tough parts. Definitely one of the harder RPGs I've played.
DrNefario
DrNefario
Posted on 11 September 18 at 15:51
I quite liked this on the 360, and always meant to play more of it, but it seems an odd choice for a remaster.

Although now I think about it, wasn't it UnrealEngine? Maybe it's more that it's an easy remaster?
Platypix
Platypix
Posted on 11 September 18 at 17:16, Edited on 11 September 18 at 17:17 by Platypix
I really enjoyed this game on the Xbox...not sure how well it play these days.

Now, make my year by bringing Lost Odyssey to Playstation :)
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 11 September 18 at 17:51
Ohh, now this is exciting!

I can only hope that someday we'll get Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, or possibly anothergameiforgetthenameof.

Hype.
ShinKotake
ShinKotake
Posted on 11 September 18 at 18:51
Najinceil said:

I can only hope that someday we'll get Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, or possibly anothergameiforgetthenameof.

Hype.
I'm guessing you're thinking of Eternal Sonata. A definite yes to all the rest of those though.
Najinceil
Najinceil
Posted on 11 September 18 at 18:57
ShinKotake said:
Najinceil said:

Hype.
I'm guessing you're thinking of Eternal Sonata. A definite yes to all the rest of those though.
Just googled it, it was Infinite Undiscovery.

Though, Eternal Sonata would be an absolute win! I forgot that game even existed. God, I need to boot up my 360 and just have an RPG month or something.
strifekun
strifekun
Posted on 12 September 18 at 00:07, Edited on 12 September 18 at 00:08 by strifekun
This game kicked my ass when I tried playing it the first time to the point where I started to /hate/ it. Maybe I'll pick it up and try again.

Najinceil said:
Just googled it, it was Infinite Undiscovery.

Though, Eternal Sonata would be an absolute win! I forgot that game even existed. God, I need to boot up my 360 and just have an RPG month or something.
I WISH they would port Infinite Undiscovery!! I loved that game and had a ton of fun with it.
simmias
simmias
Posted on 13 September 18 at 01:02
Infinite Undiscovery had the best troll achievement ever. 1 gamerscore to beat the hardest boss on the hardest difficulty, and it was unstackable with the other difficulty achievements so it needed its own playthrough.
rpgartist100
rpgartist100
Posted on 13 September 18 at 06:16
I found this one difficult especially the quests and the fact that you can't see what your units are going to do when select a command.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.