Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Last Remnant is Getting a Remaster, Arriving in December

  • kintariskintaris93,508
  • Dragon__TreeDragon__Tree195,014
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 14:35Permalink
    Thank you Square Enix, quite possibly my favorite JRPG of all time. :)
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake244,756
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 15:39Permalink
    I remember getting all 1000G for this on the Xbox 360. A really good game, but wow, does it have some tough parts. Definitely one of the harder RPGs I've played.
  • DrNefarioDrNefario60,215
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 15:51Permalink
    I quite liked this on the 360, and always meant to play more of it, but it seems an odd choice for a remaster.

    Although now I think about it, wasn't it UnrealEngine? Maybe it's more that it's an easy remaster?
  • PlatypixPlatypix55,279
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 17:16, Edited on 11 September 18 at 17:17 by PlatypixPermalink
    I really enjoyed this game on the Xbox...not sure how well it play these days.

    Now, make my year by bringing Lost Odyssey to Playstation :)
  • NajinceilNajinceil477,816
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 17:51Permalink
    Ohh, now this is exciting!

    I can only hope that someday we'll get Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, or possibly anothergameiforgetthenameof.

    Hype.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake244,756
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 18:51Permalink
    Najinceil said:
    Ohh, now this is exciting!

    I can only hope that someday we'll get Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, or possibly anothergameiforgetthenameof.

    Hype.
    I'm guessing you're thinking of Eternal Sonata. A definite yes to all the rest of those though.
  • NajinceilNajinceil477,816
    Posted on 11 September 18 at 18:57Permalink
    ShinKotake said:
    Najinceil said:
    Ohh, now this is exciting!

    I can only hope that someday we'll get Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, or possibly anothergameiforgetthenameof.

    Hype.
    I'm guessing you're thinking of Eternal Sonata. A definite yes to all the rest of those though.
    Just googled it, it was Infinite Undiscovery.

    Though, Eternal Sonata would be an absolute win! I forgot that game even existed. God, I need to boot up my 360 and just have an RPG month or something.
  • strifekunstrifekun119,030
    Posted on 12 September 18 at 00:07, Edited on 12 September 18 at 00:08 by strifekunPermalink
    This game kicked my ass when I tried playing it the first time to the point where I started to /hate/ it. Maybe I'll pick it up and try again.

    Najinceil said:
    Just googled it, it was Infinite Undiscovery.

    Though, Eternal Sonata would be an absolute win! I forgot that game even existed. God, I need to boot up my 360 and just have an RPG month or something.
    I WISH they would port Infinite Undiscovery!! I loved that game and had a ton of fun with it.
  • simmiassimmias619,517
    Posted on 13 September 18 at 01:02Permalink
    Infinite Undiscovery had the best troll achievement ever. 1 gamerscore to beat the hardest boss on the hardest difficulty, and it was unstackable with the other difficulty achievements so it needed its own playthrough.
  • rpgartist100rpgartist100150,797
    Posted on 13 September 18 at 06:16Permalink
    I found this one difficult especially the quests and the fact that you can't see what your units are going to do when select a command.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.