Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

V-Rally 4 Trophy List Revealed

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
  • Posted on 02 September 18 at 00:58
    Quite a few online trophies. At least they're not all wins.
  • Posted on 02 September 18 at 02:32
    Najinceil said:
    Pretty much this. The problem will probably be finding people actually playing in some of the game modes.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • ManuBAD_iTManuBAD_iT20,279
    Posted on 02 September 18 at 20:51, Edited on 02 September 18 at 20:54 by ManuBAD_iT
    A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
    Najinceil said:
    Pretty much this. The problem will probably be finding people actually playing in some of the game modes.
    We can try with boosting session smile

Can anyone tell me if V-Rally has the rewind type of Forza Horizon? Im noob too much for racing games .. laugh cry redface
    Twitter: #emanuele_mauri | YouTube: #Play4Fun-TV | The Monk BAD iT™
  • Posted on 03 September 18 at 11:05
    The_Monk_BAD_iT said:
    Can anyone tell me if V-Rally has the rewind type of Forza Horizon? Im noob too much for racing games .. laugh cry redface
    Guess we'll have to wait and find out. They haven't said too much about ingame mechanics yet.
  • ManuBAD_iTManuBAD_iT20,279
    Posted on 03 September 18 at 15:16
    Najinceil said:
    The_Monk_BAD_iT said:
    Guess we'll have to wait and find out. They haven't said too much about ingame mechanics yet.
    Ok thanks.
    Twitter: #emanuele_mauri | YouTube: #Play4Fun-TV | The Monk BAD iT™
  • Posted on 04 September 18 at 16:06
    This looks interesting, but I want to get started with GRAVEL & WRC 6 before picking up any new racers.
  • Equinox80Equinox80562,787
    Posted on 10 September 18 at 20:26
    Does anyone know what is required for the Beginner trophy (start a new career). I expected this to pop more or less straight away when starting V-Rally mode but nothing as yet.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads