Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Dark Theme Bugs/Changes

• Posted on 29 March 14 at 14:44
    Please use this thread to post any issues you notice with the site's dark theme (Changed here - My Settings)

Known issues:
    -Background for trophy box on homepage is too dark should use either #444444 (To match normal themes slight variation to theme colour) or #333333 to match the theme background
    -Site news and homepage sidebar headers need adjusting to better suite the theme.
    Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
  • Posted on 06 April 14 at 19:06
    Background for trophy box is fixed.
  • Posted on 12 April 14 at 22:11, Edited on 12 April 14 at 22:17 by munchmagic1986
    On the homepage, the green arrow to collapse comments is missing until you collapse them

http://i.imgur.com/GpT2Z4k.png
    http://i.imgur.com/w407Rti.png

This might be a browser problem, I am on Chrome, but the arrow is there if I use the site on my Vita or my tablet.

Edit: Hmm it seems to be the same with normal theme too, will move this comment to a new thread
    This message will self delete in 5.4.3.2.1........error (1026)
  • Posted on 12 April 14 at 23:00
    For the record, all icons are the same for both themes (Currently) and would not be an issue with just the dark theme/normal theme.
  • BluWarfareHDBluWarfareHD423,813
    Posted on 21 September 14 at 14:07
    The trophy box on mine is bright white and doesn't match the background?
  • Posted on 21 September 14 at 14:24
    BluWarfareHD said:
    Bugger, i know why too, ill send Rich a message since it'll be quicker. (I hope)
  • Posted on 23 September 14 at 15:37
    Spilner1001 said:
    BluWarfareHD said:
    Bugger, i know why too, ill send Rich a message since it'll be quicker. (I hope)
    Looks fixed now.
  • Posted on 10 October 14 at 15:17
    Not sure if this is an issue, or if it is a change. But I'll post it here incase.

Normally when you update, there'll be text with the orange box background, that orange box is now the same black as Dark theme. Text is still EASILY seeable, but yeah, just incase it's an issue!

Pic: http://i.gyazo.com/09be1c2d2d1c68a019d0d834d63c37df.png
    Everything you do is a balloon.
  • Posted on 11 October 14 at 02:26
    I just noticed this one myself on TA, thanks!
  • Posted on 27 February 15 at 18:54, Edited on 27 February 15 at 18:55 by munchmagic1986
    http://i.imgur.com/wUZvR7s.png

The Dark theme is now showing the normal theme colours around trophy names on game pages
    Do you like my bow tie?
  • Posted on 22 June 15 at 04:52, Edited on 22 June 15 at 04:53 by Long_IslandIcedZ
    The text that includes stuff like author's name, time of publishing, and number of comments for PS4 articles on the homepage is basically unreadable due to the dark blue on top of the dark grey. Maybe have the colour of that text on the dark theme be the same colour as the shortcut links at the bottom of every TT page?
    Don't be a lemon, be a rosebud!
  • Posted on 22 June 15 at 10:18
    Don't hold your breath for a fix, the responsibility has changed hands so many times and the current person hasn't responded to the TA issues in nearly a month. Had been told about TT issues too roll
  • Posted on 22 June 15 at 20:47
    cry
    Don't be a lemon, be a rosebud!
  • Posted on 28 July 16 at 04:46
    Sale banners on news items doesn't have a background colour and are transparent as a result.
    This is my signature.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads