Gaming News Forum

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Gran Turismo Sport Gets New Cars, A New Track and New Events

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 31 July 18 at 13:34
All sorts of content, completely free

Please click here to read the story: Gran Turismo Sport Gets New Cars, A New Track and New Events
AGNOSTICMADBALL
Posted on 31 July 18 at 15:53
One of the few good things about this game is that it seems to be getting lots of free DLC/Extra content.
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Posted on 01 August 18 at 01:08
AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
One of the few good things about this game is that it seems to be getting lots of free DLC/Extra content.
You really came in on the wrong Gran Turismo game for sure, as GT 3&4 were excellent race games on the PS2 and GT 5&6 on the PS3 were very good too. Sport is not a true GT game (even though I haven't played it yet myself but I've seen a lot from watching Mr Funder play). I hope we will get a proper GT7 one day and hopefully then you will get to see what this series is really like.
I'm just glad when I finally make a start on this one that there's going to be a decent amount of single player content for me to get into.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
AGNOSTICMADBALL
Posted on 03 August 18 at 16:06
A_Tennis_Giraffe said:
AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
You really came in on the wrong Gran Turismo game for sure, as GT 3&4 were excellent race games on the PS2 and GT 5&6 on the PS3 were very good too. Sport is not a true GT game (even though I haven't played it yet myself but I've seen a lot from watching Mr Funder play). I hope we will get a proper GT7 one day and hopefully then you will get to see what this series is really like.
I'm just glad when I finally make a start on this one that there's going to be a decent amount of single player content for me to get into.
That is for sure. This game was a huge disappointment for me, but I am enjoying the online portion a lot more than the career mode. Glad this game only cost me $10
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.