Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Easy Trophy Lists in the EU Digital Sale, Ends July 11th

• MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91474,181
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 18:51, Edited on 06 July 18 at 18:53 by MonkeyBrad91
    Nice list. I'd already picked up half of these! This sale was clearly designed for trophy hunters. Nearly the whole list is an easy completion laugh Some others I picked up were Horse Racing 2016 (terrible game) and Dark Mystery (also a terrible game!)
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,358
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 23:49
    It honestly annoys me that Celeste could even feature on this list, such a great, challenging game if you play it without Assist Mode.

I honestly don't know how much fun it would be with Assist Mode on, couldn't imagine very much, tbh.

Anyway, on topic: nice list, really liked this and the last article, very useful for people looking to increase the size of their trophy collection. toast
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • Posted on 07 July 18 at 07:45, Edited on 07 July 18 at 07:48 by kintaris
    AtsumaKarin said:
    It honestly annoys me that Celeste could even feature on this list, such a great, challenging game if you play it without Assist Mode.

I honestly don't know how much fun it would be with Assist Mode on, couldn't imagine very much, tbh.

Anyway, on topic: nice list, really liked this and the last article, very useful for people looking to increase the size of their trophy collection. toast
    I get your point, but I think the Assist Mode is admirably versatile to allow for slight tweaks to get through particular challenges for those not so great at platformers. You can make small adjustments to give you an edge in difficult areas and then toggle them off again.

I think the game has so much going for it that I'd hate for people to avoid it just because they think they'd never be able to get the Platinum.

Thank you for your feedback! I will try and put articles up for each major sale from now on (and once a month for new releases).
  • DJ_PLK_DJ_PLK_151,268
    Posted on 07 July 18 at 09:28, Edited on 07 July 18 at 09:29 by DJ_PLK_
    AtsumaKarin said:
    nice list, really liked this and the last article, very useful for people looking to increase the size of their trophy collection. toast
    AtsumaKarin says everything !!

Thank you for these 2 great articles toast
  • boldfox85boldfox85467,248
    Posted on 07 July 18 at 10:35
    Oh man I had no idea Picross had made it to other games. Fantastic. Gonna get this later, although I should really finish up the Switch Picross first.
    GT: boldfoxrd
  • Posted on 07 July 18 at 11:27
    rdenton85 said:
    Oh man I had no idea Picross had made it to other games. Fantastic. Gonna get this later, although I should really finish up the Switch Picross first.
    Have you played Picross 3D Round 2 on the 3DS? Honestly one of my favourite games smile

Picross is so relaxing to me. If someone could make a version of The Witness with Picross as the base puzzle it could end up being my GOTY laugh
  • Posted on 07 July 18 at 11:29
    DJ_PLK_ said:
    AtsumaKarin said:
    nice list, really liked this and the last article, very useful for people looking to increase the size of their trophy collection. toast
    AtsumaKarin says everything !!

Thank you for these 2 great articles toast
    No problem! If it gets people playing and discussing (and logging their completion times) it only benefits the community smile
    Posted on 07 July 18 at 11:39
    kintaris said:
    rdenton85 said:
    Have you played Picross 3D Round 2 on the 3DS? Honestly one of my favourite games smile

Picross is so relaxing to me. If someone could make a version of The Witness with Picross as the base puzzle it could end up being my GOTY laugh
    OMG YES! That was an outstanding game. I couldn't get into the first 3D one but loved the sequel. I really hope it comes to the Switch, or even as a 3DS swansong. It's only negative is that it's a lot harder to explain the rules of Picross on the 3D one to newbies :D
    I think I clocked about 150 hours on that game. Only Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokémon Omega Ruby was higher.
  • Posted on 07 July 18 at 15:45
    rdenton85 said:
    kintaris said:
    rdenton85 said:

OMG YES! That was an outstanding game. I couldn't get into the first 3D one but loved the sequel. I really hope it comes to the Switch, or even as a 3DS swansong. It's only negative is that it's a lot harder to explain the rules of Picross on the 3D one to newbies :D
    I think I clocked about 150 hours on that game. Only Animal Crossing New Leaf and Pokémon Omega Ruby was higher.
    Same, although I STILL haven't gotten to New Leaf myself. Now that it's in the Nintendo essentials range (or whatever they call it) I might finally open my wallet to it, although it sounds like I might lose a few hours to it :D

Yeah, the problem with the 3D Picross is that it uses the stylus so flawlessly, I'm not entirely sure how it would work out on the Switch. I guess the touch screen would be fine, but using the stylus really felt like you were chipping away at a sculpture.
    Posted on 07 July 18 at 18:43
    kintaris said:
    rdenton85 said:
    kintaris said:
    rdenton85 said:

Same, although I STILL haven't gotten to New Leaf myself. Now that it's in the Nintendo essentials range (or whatever they call it) I might finally open my wallet to it, although it sounds like I might lose a few hours to it :D

Yeah, the problem with the 3D Picross is that it uses the stylus so flawlessly, I'm not entirely sure how it would work out on the Switch. I guess the touch screen would be fine, but using the stylus really felt like you were chipping away at a sculpture.
    Pretty much why they've never been able to make a good Meteos sequel. That one that came to xbox live proved why it isn't suited to a normal controller. And oh yes, Animal Crossing will consume your life. I've had it since launch and regularly dip into it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.