Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

PlayStation Plus Titles for July 2018 Announced

• ScottishNubScottishNub1,963,187
    Posted on 27 June 18 at 17:15
    Nothing intersting
  • strifekunstrifekun239,512
    Posted on 27 June 18 at 17:51
    We get Deception IV!!! Was about to be slightly disappointed this month for actually having two games on the list I already own, but then noticing Deception - makes up for it.
  • Posted on 27 June 18 at 18:03
    Looking to playing Heavy Rain on PS4
  • Posted on 27 June 18 at 19:09
    Ohh Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma!
    I have the Zero Escape: The Nonary Games on PS4 so this addition for Vita will definitely come in handy!

As for Heavy Rain, again great addition considering we had Beyond Two Souls a couple months ago!
    Quite a nice month for just 2 interesting games personally :)
    Bwoah, Leave Me Alone! I know What I'm Doing.
  • Jogador76Jogador76124,082
    Posted on 27 June 18 at 21:17
    I’m not a Plus subscriber for some months now and this is not the month that the games make me subscribe again, but Heavy Rain is great for those that didn’t have the chance to play it yet. I’ve got the platinum on the PS3 when it first launched.
  • Posted on 27 June 18 at 22:35
    Quite a good month again, especially excited for Zero Escape!
    Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
  • Posted on 27 June 18 at 23:20
    Cool, I can now play HEAVY RAIN and sell my hard copy of the game.
  • PuchtecaPuchteca216,702
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 01:12
    meh
  • DuwenUKDuwenUK94,563
    Posted on 28 June 18 at 10:28, Edited on 28 June 18 at 10:46 by DuwenUK
    Good month! I was planning on getting Absolver and Zero Escape at some point.
    Don't care about Rayman or Heavy Rain (over rated crap that I never bothered completing on PS3 - Beyond Two Souls was better). I've already got Deception IV as a physical release, so getting Extreme Exorcism (I presume it will be cross-buy, as the store lists the price of the cross-buy version at half the price of the standalone PS3 version) in my region will be great. Space Overlords I know nothing about, but I'll check it out next week.
  • Posted on 28 June 18 at 23:19
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    Cool, I can now play HEAVY RAIN and sell my hard copy of the game.
    Good news, I just sold my copy of HEAVY RAIN/BEYOND TWO SOULS today on Amazon for $25
  • DaniBo-doggDaniBo-dogg134,055
    Posted on 01 July 18 at 17:24
    This is frustrating, I bought Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls digitally, when the bundle was on sale. Now they've both been free!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads