Information Posted on 14 June 18 at 06:09
Please use this thread to discuss the Detroit: Become Human walkthrough
Information Posted on 20 June 18 at 19:24
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Detroit: Become Human Walkthrough
DuBear61
DuBear61
Posted on 26 June 18 at 04:20, Edited on 26 June 18 at 04:25 by DuBear61
Nice job on the walkthrough. I played through on my own first then went back to the guide. Found a couple small errors and one or 2 caveats.
The one important addition you should make is when you are at KAMSKI in the bad play through, you must not pick Jericho. If you do you won’t go back to the police station and the opportunity to die from a fight with Chris (voiding I’ll be back trophy). You elude to this under Bloodhound trophy in appendix!
In THE INTERROGATION - Connor Death 2, the guide says don’t intervene, in fact you must intervene or the deviant just self destructs. ( if you do intervene, the deviant kills Connor and himself).
I had a lot of trouble getting magazine 35 in Zlatko based on where I slept in Fugitives. Note, if you follow your guide and sleep in squat it is there, but since I did that on my 1st play through, I tried car and hotel and even with getting seen, 35 was not available. Just sayin’
For the appendix, you state that for know your partner Earned during Waiting for Hank...you didn’t see how you can fail. Actually, There are other interaction in kitchen (Chris punches you), the bathroom, the interrogations room, and the prisoner cells. IF you do any of those instead of going straight to Anderson’s desk, he will show up before you get done voiding trophy (learned the hard way ;-)
You mention a comment by another that says the magazines save as soon as you put it down. That was not true for me. If I quit out without progressing far enough for a save in game, I lost them. (it did not save simply from interacting with magazine)
One last thing, you strictly imply that the only way to get the escape-death-trophy is to end up in the recycling center by surrendering to the police at the end of Crossroads instead of playing dead. In fact, at anytime you choose to surrender, you will go to recycling center. I simply replayed Battle for Detroit and purposely got seen while sneaking to bus station and ended up at recycle center (still have to have Marcus liberate you as you describe). Again, not an issue if following guide, but maybe worth mentioning in mop up or appendix for decisions affecting outcome.?
Thanks for all your hard and I know long work on the walkthrough...really nice job!
Regards,
DuBear61
Aka Duane
aka Duane (also DuBear61 on XBOX Live)
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 29 June 18 at 09:26
DuBear61 said:
Nice job on the walkthrough. I played through on my own first then went back to the guide. Found a couple small errors and one or 2 caveats.
The one important addition you should make is when you are at KAMSKI in the bad play through, you must not pick Jericho. If you do you won’t go back to the police station and the opportunity to die from a fight with Chris (voiding I’ll be back trophy). You elude to this under Bloodhound trophy in appendix!
In THE INTERROGATION - Connor Death 2, the guide says don’t intervene, in fact you must intervene or the deviant just self destructs. ( if you do intervene, the deviant kills Connor and himself).
I had a lot of trouble getting magazine 35 in Zlatko based on where I slept in Fugitives. Note, if you follow your guide and sleep in squat it is there, but since I did that on my 1st play through, I tried car and hotel and even with getting seen, 35 was not available. Just sayin’
For the appendix, you state that for know your partner Earned during Waiting for Hank...you didn’t see how you can fail. Actually, There are other interaction in kitchen (Chris punches you), the bathroom, the interrogations room, and the prisoner cells. IF you do any of those instead of going straight to Anderson’s desk, he will show up before you get done voiding trophy (learned the hard way ;-)
You mention a comment by another that says the magazines save as soon as you put it down. That was not true for me. If I quit out without progressing far enough for a save in game, I lost them. (it did not save simply from interacting with magazine)
One last thing, you strictly imply that the only way to get the escape-death-trophy is to end up in the recycling center by surrendering to the police at the end of Crossroads instead of playing dead. In fact, at anytime you choose to surrender, you will go to recycling center. I simply replayed Battle for Detroit and purposely got seen while sneaking to bus station and ended up at recycle center (still have to have Marcus liberate you as you describe). Again, not an issue if following guide, but maybe worth mentioning in mop up or appendix for decisions affecting outcome.?
Thanks for all your hard and I know long work on the walkthrough...really nice job!
Regards,
DuBear61
Aka Duane
Thank you so much for all of this, I will add everything in. So many branches I have yet to see in this game!
Bussterj
Bussterj
Posted on 12 September 18 at 18:56
Can you please be very careful with your lefty and your right a few times I have followed your instructions only to find you have given the wrong direction one being on the machine on the basement you say grab the cable on the left which I tried several plays to try and ended up getting worried when it was actually the green cable on the right other than that good walk through
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.