Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: What's Your Most Anticipated June 2018 Release?

• Posted on 02 June 18 at 00:44
    Vampyr, ONRUSH, and a few others round out the month

Please click here to read the story: Poll: What's Your Most Anticipated June 2018 Release?
    Poll: What's your most anticipated new release for June 2018?
    • 10.4% - Far Cry 3 Classic Edition
    • 10.4% - Jurassic World Evolution
    • 9.1% - LEGO The Incredibles
    • 10.4% - ONRUSH
    • 7.8% - The Crew 2
    • 31.2% - Vampyr
    • 3.9% - Other
    • 16.9% - None

We had 77 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
  • ManuBAD_iTManuBAD_iT20,279
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 00:51
    Vampyr

Absolutely this for me!
    I prefer #play4fun first, second stats, but looking always to improve.| Twitter: #emanuele_mauri | The Monk BAD iT™
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 02:45
    I voted for The Crew 2 - it would have been Onrush except I played the beta and was left terribly disappointed. But I'm not really hanging out for The Crew 2 either but I know I'll buy it one day when it's seen a price drop.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 02:50
    Vampyr
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 June 18 at 04:57
    Vampyr does look interesting, but Jurassic Park Evolution is definitely the game I'm looking forward to most there.
  • MayadomeMayadome523,581
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 06:53
    Onrush for me. Honestly been itching for a new racing game and this one looks really fun.
    Feel The Ether
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 11:26
    Onrush for me. Probably not right away, but when it's cheaper I'll definitely be getting that.
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 13:50
    With the delay of "Warhammer 40k: Inquisitor - Martyr", I'm hoping that June sees "Vampyr" starting to right the foundering ship that is popular vampire fiction. Time to stake the sparklies!
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake724,667
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 14:01
    Voted "None". Not that much that really interests me this month. Seems all the games I'm most excited about are coming right at the end of the year.
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,013
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 14:51
    Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Ive been waiting to play it on the console I prefer smile
    The King of Hyrule
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake724,667
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 15:16
    Linkx41 said:
    Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, Ive been waiting to play it on the console I prefer smile
    I do believe that it has already been released.....
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 16:14
    Jurassic world mannnn.

It being developed by Frontier just makes me so much more hopeful of how good it'll be
  • Posted on 02 June 18 at 19:34, Edited on 02 June 18 at 19:35 by RAISE_A_SUILEN2
    Only excited to see Jurassic World Evolution (Fan of business simulation games) and Onrush (Fan of Codemasters motor racing games).
    Onrush also reminds me of Blur which I absolutely adore playing!
    But honestly, they all seem to scream "Wait for me on sale!".
    Bwoah, Leave Me Alone! I know What I'm Doing.
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,013
    Posted on 02 June 18 at 21:12
    ShinKotake said:
    Linkx41 said:
    I assume you didn't read what I typed....Don't forget the world of videogames exists outside of PS.
    The King of Hyrule
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,704,904
    Posted on 03 June 18 at 07:21
    Linkx41 said:
    ShinKotake said:
    Linkx41 said:
    I assume you didn't read what I typed....Don't forget the world of videogames exists outside of PS.
    Lol it's a playstation site... do you blame the guy for really not really including XBONE? C'mon buddy, you should post on trueachievements, if you want that.

Like me you should have put none, because this month, nothing sparks my interest, I want to see reviews on Vampyr and Jurassic Park Evolution, but the latter really didn't interest me. I've been heavily let down by games like Vampyr, so only time will tell if it's worth it. The early screenshots and even the trailer look weak, imo though, seems like a great looking PS3 game, but not PS4 standard. The cutscenes look amazing, but they have looked amazing since Final Fantasy 8 on PS One, the gameplay shots look terrible.
    [URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/Leigrez][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/Leigrez.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • F1CoffeeF1Coffee1,304
    Posted on 03 June 18 at 07:25
    Onrush!
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,069,644
    Posted on 03 June 18 at 11:44
    Moto GP '18
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,013
    Posted on 03 June 18 at 15:25
    Leigrez said:
    Linkx41 said:
    ShinKotake said:
    Linkx41 said:
    Lol it's a playstation site... do you blame the guy for really not really including XBONE? C'mon buddy, you should post on trueachievements, if you want that.

Like me you should have put none, because this month, nothing sparks my interest, I want to see reviews on Vampyr and Jurassic Park Evolution, but the latter really didn't interest me. I've been heavily let down by games like Vampyr, so only time will tell if it's worth it. The early screenshots and even the trailer look weak, imo though, seems like a great looking PS3 game, but not PS4 standard. The cutscenes look amazing, but they have looked amazing since Final Fantasy 8 on PS One, the gameplay shots look terrible.
    The question was "What's Your Most Anticipated June 2018 Release?" I answered that my most anticipated release was Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy which comes out on June 29th. Although Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is also highly anticipated for me as well and that also comes out on June 29th.
    The King of Hyrule
  • Posted on 03 June 18 at 19:06
    Vampyr
  • extrasafeivyextrasafeivy847,645
    Posted on 04 June 18 at 06:52, Edited on 04 June 18 at 06:56 by extrasafeivy
    Jurassic World for me although the physical release doesn't release until July so I'll be waiting until then. Onrush beta left me disappointed so that's no more. LEGO Incredibles is only out in the US in June so we will be waiting until July also for this. The Crew 2 is probably the only one left on my list. Harvest Moon, Yoku's Island Express (Physical release) and Super Bomberman R will be picked up this month for the children.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads