The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

PlayStation Sale Roundup for North America: May 29th, 2018

• Posted on 30 May 18 at 13:41Permalink
    Thanks for this as I was waiting for Return to Arkham to drop to the $10 mark. I already bought Arkham Asylum twice and Arkham City once, but well, I'll happily play them again on the PS4 in my living room instead of the PC in my office!!
  • Posted on 30 May 18 at 14:03Permalink
    Awesome to see this on TT! I'm excited to build out my PS library more now being able to easily check out the list of sales.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake240,400
    Posted on 30 May 18 at 14:12Permalink
    Was waiting for a sale on Hellblade. I might have even bought it if there wasn't like 3 birthdays in the family this month. *Sigh* Sometimes I hate being so generous.
  • NajinceilNajinceil462,343
    Posted on 30 May 18 at 14:15, Edited on 30 May 18 at 14:15 by NajinceilPermalink
    ShinKotake said:
    Was waiting for a sale on Hellblade. I might have even bought it if there wasn't like 3 birthdays in the family this month. *Sigh* Sometimes I hate being so generous.
    Worth it at full price. Not only is it an easy/enjoyable plat. The game itself is just great.

I mean, once you do get the money to buy it. Just an fyi that it's definitely worth it.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake240,400
    Posted on 30 May 18 at 15:08Permalink
    Najinceil said:
    ShinKotake said:
    Worth it at full price. Not only is it an easy/enjoyable plat. The game itself is just great.

I mean, once you do get the money to buy it. Just an fyi that it's definitely worth it.
    Cool. It's definitely at the top of my list. Look's great!
  • Posted on 31 May 18 at 01:43Permalink
    Very happy to see this posted. Thank you.
    Game On!!!
  • Posted on 31 May 18 at 03:30Permalink
    Nice sale there for the NA region! I wonder what the new sale is for EU - I shall have to have a look, hopefully it's a good one also.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 01 June 18 at 19:09Permalink
    Yay! Now I can come here to see what's on sale each week. Thank you!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.