Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

Full PlayStation Store Integration Including Price Tracking and Alerts

• Hi-EdHi-Ed173,651
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 05:21
    VICTORY! Price alerts are great for patient gamers.
  • Marulez-85Marulez-8572,904
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 09:22
    Nice Work TT!!
  • ZvetikiZvetiki461,778
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 10:04
    Now that is a very useful feature. Thanks!
  • Linkx41Linkx4152,010
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 12:32
    Awesome additions!!
    The King of Hyrule
  • Posted on 12 May 18 at 20:30
    I'm so grateful! This is fantastic!! Congratulations TT team!
  • MulticronMulticron201,363
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 22:54
    How do I add Price Alerts for DLC? Specifically, I was trying to add one for the Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds DLC.
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,963,187
    Posted on 12 May 18 at 23:07
    Love this feature we need more of this stuff
  • Posted on 13 May 18 at 00:37
    Multicron said:
    How do I add Price Alerts for DLC? Specifically, I was trying to add one for the Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds DLC.
    DLC hasn't been scanned in yet, from what I understand. We're still working on getting to feature parity with the TrueAchievements Store Integration, but for now Games and Bundles should be appearing.
  • Posted on 13 May 18 at 01:49
    A few things that stand out.. Kinda..

If a game is on the wishlist/Tracking list: Can we either have a link to any Bundle or GOTY version tracking as well, just in case that goes on sale and the main package doesn't.

Also, some games will have a shared trophy list, (such as FFX and Boarderlands 2) but separate store items, can we get options to track consoles of our choosing or all of them?
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 13 May 18 at 03:04
    This is such an incredible feature and integration! Thank you soooo much everyone who worked so hard to roll this out for the site!

Cheers,
    Leigrez
    [URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/Leigrez][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/Leigrez.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • ZvetikiZvetiki461,778
  • Posted on 13 May 18 at 11:49
    These "True" sites are basically the only gaming sites I visit. I love the constant updates and improvements on each site.
  • Posted on 13 May 18 at 20:44
    great feature keep up the good workrock
  • Posted on 14 May 18 at 01:19
    Nice work! This is slick!
  • Posted on 14 May 18 at 07:51
    I'm a little late to the party here, but just had a read of this article and it all sounds excellent! Thanks for the ever-expanding features on these sites clap
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 14 May 18 at 15:55
    Shadow_Kisuragi said:
    The Game Information team has been eagerly waiting for this to be released, and a lot of hard work was done behind the scenes to get a lot of this information tied together. Big thanks to the development team, and to our Game Information Team for the support in getting this rolled out. rock
    As a former GI member I know the kind of work involved just getting one game linked up with all the store info for each region, so to have all this done for all games is absolutely amazing! Huge well done to everyone involved! toast
  • DilustDilust453,584
    Posted on 15 May 18 at 12:31
    Thank you for this awesome feature.
  • DaniBo-doggDaniBo-dogg134,055
    Posted on 17 May 18 at 21:52
    Yay!! The news that I've been waiting for. smileclap
  • Posted on 18 May 18 at 20:28
    Really fantastic update!
  • RNumbersRNumbers1,388,557
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 22:24
    Good update, but any way of setting price alerts for other regions? It looks like all regions are compared anyway, but you can only set an alert for your region, right?

For example, I'd like to set an alert for Mad Riders EU since the DLC was delisted in NA. I realize this wouldn't be heavily used, but if it were easy to include as an option, that would be cool.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads