What Remains Of Edith Finch Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
  • StephcgeeStephcgee24,217
    Posted on 31 October 18 at 10:50
    How's the WT for this coming along?
  • Posted on 04 November 18 at 10:41
    Stephcgee said:
    How's the WT for this coming along?
    Hi Stephcgee, welcome to the dark side! I've just sent a message to the owner to check if they're still interested. There's nothing on the site yet but they may have written a draft offline, and as the walkthrough is not that old I would like to give them a chance to put that work forward - there is always the chance they just got sidetracked. If we don't hear from them in a week or two then I would be happy to put you on as the new owner. Does that sound all right?

Thanks
    -Prince
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
    Posted on 04 November 18 at 11:19
    That sounds good to me thanks Prem. If they are still working on the game then that's also good, there's plenty of games I can volunteer to write a WT for :) Just thought I'd start with this one, as I've completed the game on xbox and will be doing another playthrough on PS4 this weekend.

Cheers toast
    Posted on 17 November 18 at 18:45
    If you've not heard from the current owner yet, am I okay to start working on this? Cheers
    Posted on 16 December 18 at 10:16
    Hey guys, I've now submitted this WT for review. Cheers toast
  • Information
  • Posted on 29 December 18 at 11:23
    Stephcgee said:
    Hey guys, I've now submitted this WT for review. Cheers toast
    Published (linked to both EU and NA version). Lovely concise walkthrough, just a few small edits, you can see the notes in the version history if you wish to review (I notice you had been leaving change notes as well, always very happy to see that).
    Thanks for writing and hopefully we can see some more from you in the future! You can use the Volunteer to write a walkthrough thread to get a hold of us.

Yours
    -Prince
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
    Posted on 02 January 19 at 16:12
    Thanks Prem I'll have a look at the comments - always happy for the feedback!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads