Game Discussion: God of War

anchors of fog

• Posted on 28 April 18 at 14:36
    anyone got any helpful hints? i've been doing this stupid maze for 6 hours trying to find the last one
  • Posted on 03 May 18 at 15:13
    Those are found randomly from legendary (golden) chests in the fog, usually in an area in the north where the path ends (there’s often an ogre there).
  • Posted on 04 May 18 at 23:14
    It is random. I have had runs where I've opened all of the chests and still not get one. You just have to keep grinding.
  • Posted on 07 May 18 at 04:00
    None showed up for me until after I had beaten the Valkyrie.
    After that, anchors showed up pretty much every run, always in the two dead end areas with enemies.
    It’s patterned like a diamond with two dead end areas added on.
    From the start of maze, taking left path going clockwise around diamond, go through 2 straight maze sections to first enemy/treasure area, route them then pass through one more maze section to 3-way intersection and go left. That takes you to dead end Valkyrie location.
    Return to 3 way intersection, go left through one more maze section, beat second enemy/treasure area, and continue to second 3-way intersection.
    Again go left into dead end area, whip enemies and you should also get an anchor there.
    Come back to 3way intersection, again cut left, follow through one more enemy/ treasure area, and two more straight maze sections to end up at your start point.
    Every run into dead ends should produce an anchor after all that
  • TheBig-BBTheBig-BB164,906
    Posted on 10 May 18 at 17:47
    I got them very regularly from the back right dead-end room in a chest. I got 4 of them in about 10 full runs and ALWAYS in a chest in that room, and nowhere else.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads