Information Posted on 15 April 18 at 18:39
Please use this thread to discuss the Metal Gear Solid 3 (Vita) walkthrough
Information Posted on 28 April 18 at 17:13
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Metal Gear Solid 3 (Vita) Walkthrough
Erancal
Erancal
Posted on 24 August 19 at 06:05
The instructions about holding up an enemy are terrible. You do not use the D pad to stalk like the walk through says to do. Nor does tapping the touch pad do anything. I still haven't figured out how to hold up an enemy.
IronInfidel47
Posted on 26 August 19 at 05:42
Erancal said:
The instructions about holding up an enemy are terrible. You do not use the D pad to stalk like the walk through says to do. Nor does tapping the touch pad do anything. I still haven't figured out how to hold up an enemy.
My apologies, I admit that I am not familiar with the Vita as I would like to be. After a quick search, it does seem like the d-pad and the touch pad are what people do to deal with holding enemies up and whatnot. I'm not sure why the d-pad wouldn't let you move slowly.

Would you mind checking the title screen or the game's info from the Vita's main menus and see if there's any information in those so I can correct things if I'm wrong? Additionally, just to make sure, is your Vita completely functional? Not that I don't doubt that the info here might be wrong, but I just want to make sure.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.