Editorials and Features

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: Which Upcoming PlayStation Exclusive Are You Most Excited For?

• WachistwoWachistwo226,061
    Posted on 08 April 18 at 00:44
    Wasn't even aware of a MediEvil remaster - really excited for that now. Yakuza 6 is the one I am most hyped for tho.

Only one I can think of that wasn't on the list is Spyro.
  • UlvenFenrirUlvenFenrir1,145,262
    Posted on 08 April 18 at 11:17
    There are several on the list im looking forward to but for now its god of war. Im so hyped im counting the days down.

I have a good feeling about the game and watching cory barlog talk about the game is just icing on the top.
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,591
    Posted on 08 April 18 at 12:16
    I'm almost tempted to change my vote, feel so sorry for Dreams. cry

I voted GoW, anyway. :P
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • snakebacon97snakebacon97506,587
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 01:21, Edited on 09 April 18 at 01:23 by snakebacon97
    I've voted for Yakuza 6, though let's also not forget that Yakuza Kiwami 2 is coming in August, and looks to be even better. Seriously hoping Hokuto ga Gotoku gets translated.

TLoU2 is sure to be great, but let's not hype it to death while we wait until late 2019 for it. This is the first I've heard of Ghost of Tsushima, Days Gone or a new MediEvil (Wow!)
    As for non-exclusives, I'm looking forward to Ace Combat 7, SoulCalibur VI and the Spyro remake.

Edit: oh, poor Dreams, the trailer from a few years back looked very interesting, I guess it's just been too long without seeing much, and too many other games announced since.
  • Marulez-85Marulez-8572,904
    Posted on 11 April 18 at 07:44
    Days Gone
  • rob25Prob25P826,632
    Posted on 16 April 18 at 18:24
    Detroit: Become Human.

Can't wait for it to finally come out.
  • ShinKotakeShinKotake722,875
    Posted on 16 April 18 at 19:44
    Death Stranding, but MediEvil comes in as a close second. Loved that game on the PS1.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads