Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Poll: Which Upcoming PlayStation Exclusive Are You Most Excited For?

AuthorMessage
kintaris
kintaris
Posted on 06 April 18 at 20:00
As usual, there's no shortage of exclusives to get excited about

Please click here to read the story: Poll: Which Upcoming PlayStation Exclusive Are You Most Excited For?
Poll: Which upcoming PlayStation exclusive are you most excited for?
  • 4.9% - Days Gone
  • 4.5% - Death Stranding
  • 7.7% - Detroit: Become Human
  • 0.3% - Dreams
  • 2.8% - Ghost of Tsushima
  • 23.0% - God of War
  • 4.2% - MediEvil
  • 25.1% - Spider-Man
  • 20.2% - The Last of Us Part II
  • 4.9% - Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
  • 2.4% - Other (let us know in the comments!)

• We had 287 responses to the poll.
    You must log in to vote on this poll
    Sudden_Departure
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 20:03
    I voted Spider-Man for now just because I’m such a TLOU fan that I think the game would’ve been best left as a stand-alone, even though I also came to terms with the sequel’s inevitability long ago and am still weirdly looking forward to it.
    strifekun
    strifekun
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 20:07
    I chose other because while some of the games listed are something I'd be interested in, they don't hype me up in any way. I'm sure there's a JRPG that's exclusive that'll make me super excited at some point, but at the moment I can't think of any exclusives I'm looking super forward to on the top of my head.

Except the two new Persona Rhythm games for the Vita. I'll probably pop out a good $200 for the special editions, unless the items in each are exactly the same.
    brickarys
    brickarys
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 20:22
    God of War, of course.
    Undrtaker
    Undrtaker
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 20:51
    TLOU2 > GoW > Spider-Man > *
    DeathofRats09
    DeathofRats09
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 23:49
    I voted for spiderman but i can't wait for god of war too
    Deadman_Inc86
    Deadman_Inc86
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 00:31
    God of War, Spiderman and Spyro.
    Prem-aka-Prince
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 08:38, Edited on 07 April 18 at 08:39 by Prem-aka-Prince
    For me, it somehow lines up that I have the highest expectations for the games furthest away; The Last of Us, Days Gone/Ghost of Tsushima (uncertain which will come first), then Spiderman in September of this year, and Detroit soonest in May. I don't think it's fair to vote TLoU, even though it's the most certain masterpiece of the bunch, it's too far away and shouldn't cast a shadow over everything for three years before it's even out. I will vote for Ghost of Tsushima because it's the most adventurous concept. (Plus I'm starting to have reservations about spiderman's design choices)

Regardless, cheers for this article, an interesting exploration of the road ahead. There's lots to look forward to!
    This is where the cards live
    fdkn0rb3rt
    fdkn0rb3rt
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 08:45
    It's impossible to choose only one from the list. wink Looking forward to the God of War, Spider-Man and maybe the Last of Us. smile
    xLilSheWolfx
    xLilSheWolfx
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 09:26
    I voted MediEvil you can't beat a childhood Favourite being Resurrected smile
    iXanon
    iXanon
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 10:16, Edited on 07 April 18 at 10:17 by iXanon
    Spyro Reignited Trilogy!! headspin
    kintaris
    kintaris
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 11:00
    iXanon said:
    Haha, certainly would have been on there had they not decided to release it cross platform. I thought for a début TT Friday poll I'd kick off with a PlayStation exclusive list wink

xLilSheWolfx said:
    I voted MediEvil you can't beat a childhood Favourite being Resurrected smile
    Me too, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have a weirdly detailed memory of picking this up in an office computer store (back when office computer stores had a tiny random assortment of games they weren't sure what to do with...)
    iXanon
    iXanon
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 11:47
    kintaris said:
    iXanon said:
    Haha, certainly would have been on there had they not decided to release it cross platform. I thought for a début TT Friday poll I'd kick off with a PlayStation exclusive list wink
    Fair enough, I didn't realise it was getting a release on Xbox.. redface
    MysticalShadow86
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 16:03
    Detroit: Become Human & MediEvil

Removed Gamer
    Gamer has been removed
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 16:04
    I voted 'Spider-Man'. The gameplay in the trailer looks great and it has a defined release date unlike others. Both 'Days Gone' and 'The Last Of Us 2' look exciting but they're unlikely to come this year so I'm tempering any excitement.

To be completely honest, I'm still playing what I've got so I'm not really getting overly excited over anything. I'm not planning on picking up 'God Of War' at all for example. It's just not wowed me enough for me to want to abandon other games I'm playing. There's so much out there, that to play through everything seems close to impossible.
    DuwenUK
    DuwenUK
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 16:10
    I'm a fan of originality, so within a list predominantly made up of sequels, remakes and reimaginings I voted for Death Stranding.
    I almost voted 'other' for Vanillawares "Aegis Rim: 13 Sentinels", but there's been so little info on it in such a long time that it's likely that it may either go multi platform or not come out on current gen at all.
    Johnny_Broflex
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 16:14
    God of War and The Last of Us Part II
    bighatpaul
    bighatpaul
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 16:52
    Excited to see how MediEvil comes out! That's a really fun game.
    Join us at the TrueConsoles Discord! https://discord.gg/bh2c78a
    SDB--1982
    SDB--1982
    Posted on 07 April 18 at 17:29
    1. God of War
    2. Spider-Man
    3. Detroit
    4. Days Gone
    5. Dreams
    A_Tennis_Giraffe
    Posted on 08 April 18 at 00:05
    Detroit: Become Human! Also keen to see what Dreams will be like. Apart from that, nothing else interests me.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
    Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.