Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

April 2018 Playstation Plus Titles Include Mad Max and Trackmania Turbo

• reforc3psreforc3ps6,130
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 01:07
    In Space We Brawl PS3/PS4 cross-buy :)
    @ReForce
  • strifekunstrifekun147,952
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 02:11
    Ooh! Mad Max! I've been wanting to play that.
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 05:13
    Q-BERT is so addicting for me. I just downloaded it today and can't stop playing it. Great childhood memories of this classic arcade game. Glad to get MAD MAX for free, but I heard not so good reviews of the game
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 06:29
    I'm pretty stoked to get Trackmania Turbo smile
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91474,230
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 10:37
    Was wondering when this article would finally come out! The details on the games were released days ago. So excited for the month, Trackmania and Mad Max are both games I really wanted to play!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 April 18 at 16:10
    Don't own 99Vidas only out of the PS4 games. I enjoyed Scott Pilgrim and it's similar so might be worth a go.
    All base are belong to us!
  • Valis200XValis200X150,315
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 20:26
    IOW, absolutely nothing this month. At least last month's Bloodbourne was worth a download for people like me on the fence, but I can let PS+ lapse this month with no regrets.
  • Posted on 04 April 18 at 21:59
    AGNOSTICMADBALL said:
    Q-BERT is so addicting for me. I just downloaded it today and can't stop playing it. Great childhood memories of this classic arcade game. Glad to get MAD MAX for free, but I heard not so good reviews of the game
    If you like games with car combat and liked Just Cause 3,then you will like this one as well.
    Same developer as JC3 but it does have some hiccups from time to time,nothing stopping you from earning a trophy or playing through the game,just unneccessary bugs here and there.Save and end game and reload will fix that though.

I did enjoy it massively and got over 100 hours on the counter only needing to do some races and other little things to finish it off.

I dare say,i was well entertained. clap

Greetz

Cap
  • Posted on 05 April 18 at 00:04
    I will try mad max again but i hope the brightness isnt like it was on xbox, noon in the desert was so bright even with brightness on tv down to lowest settings but ill leave doing that final mission as well, dont wanna go through that again
    Cloud
  • Evc316Evc316235,654
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 12:55
    Played both PS4 games on XB1 already, love Trackmania so I will definitely be playing it on here as well at some point.
  • CMDR-ZCMDR-Z619,049
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 13:33
    Spend £50 on Bloodborne GOTY, then $50 on it, then it became free.

Spent £25 on Mad Max, then $25.. Now it's free.
  • Posted on 09 April 18 at 02:42
    MonkeyBrad91 said:
    Was wondering when this article would finally come out! The details on the games were released days ago. So excited for the month, Trackmania and Mad Max are both games I really wanted to play!
    There were a bit of a miscommunication blended with people being away from their PC/not checking their threads here on TT. I'll take the blame for this one being late.

Najinceil said:
    Spend £50 on Bloodborne GOTY, then $50 on it, then it became free.

Spent £25 on Mad Max, then $25.. Now it's free.
    so you spent 100 on bloodborne and 50 on mad max?
  • CMDR-ZCMDR-Z619,049
    Posted on 13 April 18 at 21:50
    Twinkling82 said:
    so you spent 100 on bloodborne and 50 on mad max?
    Well, £85 ish on bloodborne, and around £42 on madmax, if you wanna get technical.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.