Game Info Submission Archive: DJMAX RESPECT

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

DJMAX RESPECT - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: DJMAX RESPECT

• Information
    Posted on 29 March 18 at 20:21
    Valis200X has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for DJMAX RESPECT Trophies:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Valis200X for DJMAX RESPECT

Valis200X said:
    The trophies for Saved in My Heart and DJ Alpha resigns are bugged for the NA/EU version and are currently unobtainable. DLC songpacks and a patch update may be required to obtain the trophies for these versions of the game.
  • Posted on 30 March 18 at 20:11
    Hey there Valis200X, thanks for your submission! We're sad to hear that these aren't unlocking, but have added the Unobtainable flag to help warn others. Thanks again for your help! toast
  • Posted on 06 April 18 at 04:46
    There has been a patch update that has been released in NA/EU region for DJMax Respect. Version 1.02 has fixed the 'Saved in My Heart' trophy, this trophy can now be obtained. Please remove the 'Unobtainable' flag from this trophy. Still waiting for DLC update to see if 'DJ Alpha resigns' trophy is obtainable for NA/EU region.
  • Information
    Posted on 06 April 18 at 04:52
    Valis200X has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for DJMAX RESPECT Trophies:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Valis200X for DJMAX RESPECT

Valis200X said:
    The 'Saved in My Heart' trophy is now obtainable for the NA/EU version of DJMax Respect with the recent patch update to version 1.02. Please remove the 'Unobtainable' flag for this trophy.

Still need confirmation on 'DJMax Alpha Resigns' from DLC songpacks.
  • Information
  • Posted on 08 April 18 at 07:57
    Can confirm that now 'DJMax Alpha Resigns' and 'Saved in My Heart' trophies are now obtainable with the recent patch update to 1.02 and DLC songpacks added to the NA/EU versions of the game. Please remove the 'Unobtainable' flags for these trophies, thank you for your patience.
  • Posted on 09 April 18 at 12:15
    Thank you for the submission Valis200X . We've removed the Unobtainable flags for these 2 achievements.
  • Information
    Posted on 01 June 18 at 19:40
    This post was archived by Nighthawk205
  • Information
  • Posted on 16 October 18 at 11:47, Edited on 16 October 18 at 13:42 by Shadow_Kisuragi
    Heya Jellophile thanks for the info the dlc has been flagged now. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 16 October 18 at 11:57
    This post was archived by MichalKV_PS
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads