Game Discussion: Knack

Relics and Gadget "boosting/trading" friend thread

• Posted on 21 February 14 at 19:08, Edited on 01 March 14 at 01:42 by munchmagic1986
    As you may be aware there are secret chests hidden through out this game that contain either a gadget piece or a crystal relic. You may have also noticed that before you collect the item there is a list at the right of the screen that has your friends names. This shows you what item your friend got from that chest. You may or may not know however that this is actually a kind of trading system.

The way it works is for example I have all the Aqua or Ruby relics that I need and I collect another one, but I also see that a friend got an Emerald Relic there (which has been the case for me for a while now), I can then just click his/her name on the collection screen and collect the same item as my friend, essentially trading my unwanted ruby relic for a nice shiny Emerald relic.

The idea I want to do here is a simple friend request list that people can look at and gather more friends playing this game so they and yourself have a better chance of getting the relic or gadget piece that you are needing, unfortunately the only one that cannot be traded in this way is Diamond Relics. You do not need to be online at the same time as the person, play within a certain time of the other person, communicate with them in any way, I just "traded" with someone who hadn't played the game in over a month and hasn't been online this month at all.

Obviously by posting this it means I am adding my name to the list so add my ID which is- munchmagic1986 and please put Knack in the message just so I know why you are adding.

Thanks, Munch wave
    This message will self delete in 5.4.3.2.1........error (1026)
  • Posted on 08 April 14 at 12:53
    I'm up for this as well!
  • Posted on 12 April 14 at 17:54
    I'm up for this once i get around to playing it for platinum. my name is in the pot for sure
  • Posted on 29 April 14 at 10:29
    Sounds good, add me if you're playing Knack!
  • JoyciesBeauJoyciesBeau100,038
    Posted on 20 August 14 at 23:55
    Add me if you want to boost as well
    Paul
  • BarrysamaBarrysama211,858
    Posted on 30 September 14 at 12:27
    I've got the Platinum so feel free to add me on PSN to boost those diamond relics and whatnot.
  • Posted on 17 April 15 at 16:13
    Same here
  • DJWhite75DJWhite7569,127
    Posted on 18 April 15 at 09:30
    I am also joining this great club!
  • Posted on 29 April 15 at 16:02
    Also like to join this club, add me if you're playing Knack but put Knack in the message so I know why your adding me.
  • BarrysamaBarrysama211,858
    Posted on 18 May 15 at 13:04
    I have quite a few friends on my PSN list who added me only to kick this platinum's arse and forever be rid of this obnoxious game. I'm happy to have brought a little light into this world...
  • DrevinKnightDrevinKnight256,418
    Posted on 25 June 15 at 00:52
    Add me as well
    Your like an itty bitty fish in the ocean I'm like a whale in a teardrop
  • EklebtikEklebtik42,715
    Posted on 09 October 15 at 02:46
    Maybe a little late in this thread but I am working on knack right now and having a hard time getting emeralds and diamonds. Add me please so I can platinum this headache and move on. My psn is Eklebtik. Thanks..
  • Rocco__96Rocco__96117,613
    Posted on 24 January 17 at 22:11
    I'm also late, but still joining the party.
    Feel free to add me, just mention Knack in your message.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads