Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Burnout Paradise Remastered Trophy List Revealed

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 04:04
    Well I definitely don't think I'll be completing this laugh I might go for the base game completion though if I can be bothered. I never did finish this on the 360...
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 07:31
    On the 360 the problem to complete this is the huge amount of challenges to complete with 2 to 8 players, at least they didnt put that as a trophy except for the 10 freeburn challenge
  • dvdmanpadvdmanpa1,549,948
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 10:54
    Aww come on ATG...Im definitely going for the completion (I completed it on both x360 and ps3). I'm also looking to get the EU version as well...maybe me, you and Funder and whoever else can meet up online and knock out a bunch of those challenges! Im sure we can get you the completion! smile
  • Posted on 15 March 18 at 20:26
    I'm new to PS4 but I'm definitely going to try and complete this. I completed it on 360 with no boosting and have bought this version for PS4 and the One.
  • Posted on 16 March 18 at 01:29
    10 challenges is so much better than the 250 I had to do on the 360. Up for boosting with anyone who needs it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads