Game Info Submission Archive: Secret of Mana Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Secret of Mana - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: Secret of Mana

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 08 March 18 at 14:54
Falensarana has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Secret of Mana Trophies:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Falensarana for Secret of Mana

Falensarana said:
I believe the three gear related achievements are missable as there are items that can only be obtained in areas that you cannot revisit.

Defeat all monsters is missable for the same reason. You need to deafeat all monsters to complete the guide so this is missable by extension.
Nighthawk205
Posted on 09 March 18 at 04:02
Hey there Falensarana, thanks for your submission! Flags have been applied to Secret of Mana. Thanks for your help! toast
Information Posted on 02 April 18 at 22:11
Falensarana has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Secret of Mana Trophies:

Falensarana said:
Secret of ManaAll weapons at level 9The All weapons at level 9 trophy in Secret of Mana worth 194 pointsAll weapons at level 9

May need a missable flag but I need some help in determining. The last weapon can only be obtained during the final fight of the game so to get this, you need to have upgraded all other weapons before going past the point of no return. But you can always reload the previous save if you don't do it first time - which is what I did. Thoughts?

Information Posted on 02 April 18 at 22:14

Falensarana said:
Secret of ManaObtain all torso gearThe Obtain all torso gear trophy in Secret of Mana worth 63 pointsObtain all torso gear

Doesn't need the missable flag. The other two have gear parts that are in a part of the game that gets closed off after you complete it but this set doesn't.

Nighthawk205
Posted on 05 April 18 at 00:46
Hey there Falensarana, thanks for helping to change a few flags around on this title. We agree with your note on both flag changes. In regards to the All Weapons one, since there's a point of no return that you'd miss out on unless you created a save, we definitely consider those ones Missable, since if you don't have the save, you're out of luck.

Thanks again for your help! toast
Information Posted on 14 April 18 at 08:15

Falensarana said:
Secret of ManaObtain all torso gearThe Obtain all torso gear trophy in Secret of Mana worth 63 pointsObtain all torso gear

Doesn't need the missable flag. The other two have gear parts that are in a part of the game that gets closed off after you complete it but this set doesn't.

Shadow_Kisuragi
Posted on 15 April 18 at 14:17
Missable flag was already removed. Did you mean to resubmit this or make a different change?
Information Posted on 19 April 18 at 06:46

Falensarana said:

Falensarana
Falensarana
Posted on 19 April 18 at 06:48
Sorry ignore that one too. I left my browser open and when I reopened the tab, it reposted my message!
Shadow_Kisuragi
Posted on 19 April 18 at 12:49
No problem! Thanks.
Information Posted on 30 May 18 at 18:01
This post was archived by Nighthawk205
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.