Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation Plus Titles in February Includes Knack and RiMe

• ScottishNubScottishNub1,963,187
    Posted on 01 February 18 at 02:00
    And I thought xbox had a bad month
  • KBop_a_dooKBop_a_doo22,241
    Posted on 01 February 18 at 02:04
    ScottishNub said:
    And I thought xbox had a bad month
    I've heard good things about Rime at least!

Knack is basically a meme at this point, though laugh
  • Posted on 01 February 18 at 03:51
    Being a launch title and having a sequel, Knack was long overdue getting on plus. I agree about the meme comment. laugh
  • strifekunstrifekun239,340
    Posted on 01 February 18 at 03:57
    Rime!!
    Mugen Souls Z AND Grand Kingdom!!

Three games I can now knock off the wishlist! :D
  • Posted on 01 February 18 at 04:19, Edited on 01 February 18 at 04:20 by Flakk
    And I just bought a copy of RiME on clearance, too! That's okay. I won't have to crack the shrinkwrap now for an easy plat.
  • Posted on 01 February 18 at 05:39
    Time to put up my copy of KNACK for sale. I will try my hand with RIME
  • Posted on 01 February 18 at 10:12
    Pretty meh all round for me. I'll at least have a look at KNACK and RIME on an alt account, but absolutely zero interest in the rest.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 01 February 18 at 10:46
    Rime looks good, I look forward to playing that. The others I'll probably pass on, though. Back to my backlog!
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,295,579
    Posted on 01 February 18 at 12:53
    Honestly, this is the most interested I've been in a line-up for a while. Shame I own some of them as usual. :P

I'm glad I didn't get Grand Kingdom in the last sale it was in, though!
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • Evc316Evc316506,573
    Posted on 01 February 18 at 13:05
    Looking forward to trying RiME, I can take it off my Gamefly queue for PS4.
  • Posted on 01 February 18 at 13:32
    I might try and get Knack off my hands - it's still in shrink wrap.
  • DisdainnDisdainn24,752
    Posted on 02 February 18 at 00:55
    Lackluster, yet again. Yet they had the audacity to bump up the price of PSN. Subhuman scum
  • DaniBo-doggDaniBo-dogg134,055
    Posted on 02 February 18 at 02:46
    A decent month for Xbox and PlayStation.
  • Posted on 02 February 18 at 14:26
    OOH! I almost forgot to pick up last months PS3 games! I almost missed Sacred 3!!! EEK! Better Hurry!
    Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 03 February 18 at 03:15
    Definitely excited for RIME.... Plat'ed Knack a long time ago... and the others don't really interest me... Grand Kingdom would if it was on my PS4
    [URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/Leigrez][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/Leigrez.png[/IMG][/URL]
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid668,308
    Posted on 03 February 18 at 12:19
    One of the best months! Rime, Knack, Grand Kingdom, none of which I have!!
  • Posted on 03 February 18 at 14:44
    Is Grand Kingdom really crossbuy on PS4? I have it on Vita but can’t crossbuy right now on PS4. The post in the PlayStation blog also says “Available” on PS4, not crossbuy like other crossbuy titles typically do.
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,295,579
    Posted on 03 February 18 at 14:56, Edited on 03 February 18 at 14:57 by AtsumaKarin
    PMD_E1337Pete said:
    Is Grand Kingdom really crossbuy on PS4? I have it on Vita but can’t crossbuy right now on PS4. The post in the PlayStation blog also says “Available” on PS4, not crossbuy like other crossbuy titles typically do.
    Good question! I can't see it as cross-buy either. Turns out I also got it in the sale after all. Still, as it wasn't cross-buy, I'll still get the Vita version. :P

Edit: shared trophy list, rats!
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • LeigrezLeigrez1,698,844
    Posted on 04 February 18 at 06:22
    Playing a Grand Kingdom on a vita for 100+ hrs... no thank you.
    [URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/Leigrez][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/Leigrez.png[/IMG][/URL]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads