Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Assassin's Creed II Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 21 January 18 at 12:11
Please use this thread to discuss the Assassin's Creed II walkthrough
IronInfidel47
Posted on 21 January 18 at 19:44
Howdy, I'll be writing the walkthrough for AC2. Here's a preview link of the walkthrough that you can use at any time to see how the WT is going at any point in its development.

https://www.truetrophies.com/walkthrough/walkthroughpreview....
IronInfidel47
Posted on 10 February 18 at 09:45
The first three sequences are done, and I've made maps for the glyphs/feathers in Monteriggioni and Tuscany. I'm going to try to finish Sequence 04 and make maps for Florence tomorrow, and might start on Sequence 05 if I finish everything else I wanted to do this weekend.
IronInfidel47
Posted on 05 March 18 at 07:42
Work has slowed a little, but I've gotten Sequences 05 and 06 written and ready to go. I won't be around my One until a week from now, so I can't work on things until then, but I'll be sure to pick things up when I do get to it.
SolaceCreed
SolaceCreed
Posted on 09 March 18 at 00:21
The feathers are really the only thing that people will need help with on this game to be honest.
I've spammed this game on four seperate consoles, love it to death.
IronInfidel47
Posted on 18 March 18 at 21:08
SolaceCreed said:
The feathers are really the only thing that people will need help with on this game to be honest.
I've spammed this game on four seperate consoles, love it to death.
Yeah, I'm hoping to make the feathers and the actually challenging stuff to be as painless as possible.
IronInfidel47
Posted on 18 April 18 at 02:22
Sorry for the slow progress lately; I've been working on AC Origins over on TA and was pushing all my focus on that lately. Now that that's done I'll be able to port it here after it's published there, and now I'll be focusing on finally getting this done.
IronInfidel47
Posted on 18 May 18 at 06:57
Terribly sorry for such a long production time for such a short game. Now that I'm back from college I'm able to get things done a lot faster, and have gotten a bunch more done yesterday. I'm aiming to have the walkthrough ready for review by May 20th at the latest. I'll try to make sure I don't take so long with any other AC games that I write in the future.
IronInfidel47
Posted on 21 May 18 at 00:47
The walkthrough has been sent in for review. I hope that it's published fairly soon and that it meets your expectations.
Information Posted on 29 June 18 at 06:58
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Assassin's Creed II Walkthrough
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.