Game Discussion: Call of Duty: World at War

Looking for help with "Blue Ribbon" Trophy?

• sauce4yousauce4you266,418
    Posted on 05 January 18 at 23:49
    Title is pretty self-explanatory; I just want to get the "Blue Ribbon" Trophy which requires finishing a 4-player co-op sessions with the highest score. So throw a post down below, if you're also looking to knock this out, or you're just willing to help.
  • Nelson-HellierNelson-Hellier1,110,213
    Posted on 12 January 18 at 11:58
    I'm looking to pick this one up too (all of the co-op-related trophies from the base game, in fact), so would be willing to help.
  • Posted on 06 January 21 at 06:47
    I need help with these
  • YomaNinjaYomaNinja17,254
    Posted on 18 April 23 at 03:39
    I know I'm a few months late but I am currently needing this trophy for the Platinum and for a YouTube video as well! Add me on PSN with this exact name and I currently 2 others! I will easily help anyone with the Blue Ribbon and Wet Foot one's too!
  • Posted on 30 April 23 at 20:34, Edited on 30 April 23 at 20:37 by YaGranSellsTac
    Looking for this trophy also lost old account with the platinum .. also looking to do bo1 and bo2 multi trophies if interested? Sorry if I'm also late commenting had people to do it with but they did without me :(

My psn is YaGranSellsTac
  • Posted on 03 June 23 at 09:25
    I’m up to do the three co-op trophies, theyre ones I’m missing and I forgot about them (and Sum of all zeroes) when I started this game so yeah wouldn’t mind helping if you can find 2 more people
    D-C-A
  • Posted on 04 September 23 at 17:51
    I need the three co-op online as well. PSN: JafarsBazaar
  • Posted on 30 January 24 at 14:46
    Yes, I need some help to earn multiplayer trophies, can anyone help?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads