TrueTrophies Polls Forum

Forum for our TrueTrophies Polls

Poll Suggestions

AuthorMessage

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 14 at 12:37
If you ever have a suggestion for a poll, please feel free to add it to this thread, (with possible answers) and we'll consider putting it on the front page!

If your poll gets added to the site, you'll definitely be given credit smile

toast
You must exceed your limitations if you wish to succeed.
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
Posted on 03 February 14 at 16:07
Favourite staff member:
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
smile
Find me more often on TA but ill be here, you've been warned :D
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 03 February 14 at 16:16
Which gives you more satisfaction:
-Platinum
-100%
=Semper Fi=

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 03 February 14 at 16:23
Spilner1001 said:
Favourite staff member:
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
smile
That's a great poll laugh

Prem-aka-Prince said:
Which gives you more satisfaction:
-Platinum
-100%
That's awesome, I'm taking this one.
You must exceed your limitations if you wish to succeed.
Gaelic-_-Flame
Posted on 03 February 14 at 17:39
Shadow_Enz said:
Spilner1001 said:
Favourite staff member:
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
Spilner1001
smile
That's a great poll laugh
You forgot to mention that everyone who is not voting in this poll will be banned!
Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials It's cut is a death sentence
xMw2x_DeCePtiOnS
Posted on 04 February 14 at 11:49
Ps3 vs ps4?

Stallion Vs Hakoom?

Live vs psn?
Trophies,Sports,pepsi+kicking ass online right here.
Leo_Ascendent
Posted on 04 February 14 at 19:52
PS3 v PS4 v PS Vita

Retail v Download
Xbox LIVE's Leo Ascendent
munchmagic1986
Posted on 16 February 14 at 22:11
This is a topic I have seen floating around lately, including on my own feed, and that is Cloud Save Syncing. It would be great to see everyones opinion on it. It is a fully legit thing that several devs have implemented but I know that a lot of people seem to frown on it and in some cases I have read people comparing it to game saving.

For those that don't know what it is, it is a feature in some games such as Sound Shapes and Doctor Who among many others that allows you to save your game progress on one platform to the cloud and then be able to access it on another platform. Now not only do you get your saves, you also unlock all trophies you have earned for that game on the previous platform instantly.

Something simple as Cloud Syncing -- yay or nay would be all that is needed as far as vote options go.
This message will self delete in 5.4.3.2.1........error (1026)
VysetheLegend84
Posted on 16 February 14 at 23:35
How about: Would you ever not buy a PS3/PS4/Vita game, if some of the trophies required you to play online?

Yes or No

Or: How do you feel about the recent Playstation Now reveal?

Sounds brilliant can't way to give it a go
Could be interesting, I'll have to see more about it first
Doesn't look good at all, and sounds like a cheap way to get more money
Sam258New
Sam258New
Posted on 08 July 14 at 12:18, Edited on 08 July 14 at 12:20 by Sam258New
Favourite playstation console
PS 1 v 2 v 3 v 4 v P v Vita

Preferred Game Type
Download v Hard Copy

Single Player v Multiplayer (Splitscreen) v Online

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 29 July 14 at 10:19
Favourite non-playstation console.

Don't make the TA mistake, get SNES as an option on the list!
"Booyah." - Jeff Winger
DirtyLittleSith
Posted on 08 January 15 at 15:33
Follow up to the current backlog poll:
What's your current plan to tackle your backlog?

Others that come to mind:

Required pricing for a game to be added to your play list: full price new disc, on sale new disc, full price digital, on sale digital, borrow for free from friends and family

How long have you been with Sony? PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, Vita, PS4?

What makes a game good: Multiplayer, storyline, graphics, game mechanics, developer, popularity other gamers, etc

Console location: bedroom, living room, basement, room to itself, rigged up for mobility
munchmagic1986
Posted on 08 January 15 at 15:48, Edited on 08 January 15 at 15:52 by munchmagic1986
DirtyLittleSith said:Follow up to the current backlog poll:
What's your current plan to tackle your backlog?

Others that come to mind:

Required pricing for a game to be added to your play list: full price new disc, on sale new disc, full price digital, on sale digital, borrow for free from friends and family

How long have you been with Sony? PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3, Vita, PS4?

What makes a game good: Multiplayer, storyline, graphics, game mechanics, developer, popularity other gamers, etc

Console location: bedroom, living room, basement, room to itself, rigged up for mobility
I am liking some of these, already have the What makes a game good one on my list.

How long have you been with Sony seems like it would be a good way for the community to get to know each other a bit more too, learn a bit about their gaming backgrounds a little.

Following up this weeks with your backlog suggestion does sound really good. I was actually just mentioning my plan to deal with my ps4 backlog in the current one, would be good to hear others. Good stuff good stuff. Thanks!
Kornfan2007
Kornfan2007
Posted on 12 January 15 at 18:33
What would you rather all games had when it comes to trophies?

1. A diverse list that covers all the bases but is easily doable
2. A diverse list that includes some difficult trophies that require some mastery of a game
3. An easy list that just covers story mode
4. A hard list that covers obscure areas of the game and have high skill requirements

Reason for the poll is when I look at some games forums and find people requesting trophy patching because it is too hard (Watchdogs drinking game, Woah Daves get 1000 pennies). Personally I think as long as it is possible to obtain it (not glitched) I am happy to try, but don't feel I am entitled to get them all, wondered what others though
munchmagic1986
Posted on 12 January 15 at 19:29
Kornfan2007 said:What would you rather all games had when it comes to trophies?

1. A diverse list that covers all the bases but is easily doable
2. A diverse list that includes some difficult trophies that require some mastery of a game
3. An easy list that just covers story mode
4. A hard list that covers obscure areas of the game and have high skill requirements

Reason for the poll is when I look at some games forums and find people requesting trophy patching because it is too hard (Watchdogs drinking game, Woah Daves get 1000 pennies). Personally I think as long as it is possible to obtain it (not glitched) I am happy to try, but don't feel I am entitled to get them all, wondered what others though
I was thinking of something like this but couldn't really nail down an idea. Great suggestion, I will add this to my list toast
Gaelic-_-Flame
Posted on 22 March 15 at 23:52
Something that recently came to my mind:
How many people out there play with gamepad vibration on? I personally don't like it, and have it disabled for good for entire console, but if you think about it, every game has it, and it takes developers some time to implement it at the right moments etc. So I'm pretty curious to see a poll about this.
Gaelic Flame - Hybrid created from Rathalos and Kushala Daora materials. Its cut is a death sentence
Kornfan2007
Kornfan2007
Posted on 13 November 15 at 12:49, Edited on 13 November 15 at 12:49 by Kornfan2007
An idea for a poll would be should TT/TA keep the DLC as part of the main list or copy what Sony do?

Reason for this idea is due to the amount of posts that appear with each new remaster. It seems to come up with every new remaster, so would be worth while getting an opinion on if a change should be made.

Wrong trophies info - 8 Trophies are not flagged as DLC on TrueTrophies
The site should use the same dlc groupings as PSN (Driveclub related)
Extended Collection as a DLC
Also throughout:
Games with Trophy-issues
lord_clorophilla
Posted on 18 December 17 at 03:34
I think a good one is when was the best year for PS3 gaming, in terms of the games released on the system.
There are plenty of options, just count 2006-2018.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.