The TrueTrophies Podcast

Forum for discussing the TrueTrophies Podcast - show feedback and new ideas

TT Podcast Episode 58 - Speechless

• TirisiaTirisia982,078
    Posted on 05 December 17 at 22:26Permalink
    So much time talking about Mario. It may be game of the year but its got nothing to do with trophies or achievements. Is it too much to ask for topics to be related to the theme of the podcast? There are plenty of Nintendo podcast to hear about Mario. I listen to a Podcast from a trophy hunting website for News, Info, Stories about trophies, achievements and the respective platforms.
    Tirisia
  • Posted on 06 December 17 at 15:10Permalink
    Tirisia said:
    So much time talking about Mario. It may be game of the year but its got nothing to do with trophies or achievements. Is it too much to ask for topics to be related to the theme of the podcast? There are plenty of Nintendo podcast to hear about Mario. I listen to a Podcast from a trophy hunting website for News, Info, Stories about trophies, achievements and the respective platforms.
    Sorry Tirisia, we don't have much feedback to go on so we just try to talk about what's new and interesting for likeminded players. We have always felt uncertain about where the line is for what we should talk about, but you're right, so going forward I'm going to keep non-PS gameplay off the TT podcast. Hope that's agreeable
    -Prince
    This is where the cards live
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.