Community Events Forum

Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas Contest

Community help with Challenge Days

AuthorMessage
ImFunnyHow
ImFunnyHow
Posted on 13 December 17 at 03:31, Edited on 13 December 17 at 04:03 by ImFunnyHow
Challenge Day #1 - One Game Completion
Complete the base trophy list in a single game
Aabs Animals Trophies - Completion time 315 seconds (5m 15 sec), cost $4.99
ABZÛ Trophies (May 2017 PS+ title) - Site completion estimate of 3-4 hours
MLB 13: The Show - Home Run Derby Edition Trophies - 4 Trophies, luck/skill based as you have to spread home runs to each field of play, plus hit two in a row. 47 members have estimated this will take an hour or less, cost $5.99.
My Name is Mayo Trophies - Click your hand over the jar of Mayo 10,000 times. Click a cumulative amount of times while unlocking outfits and selecting them through the award menu. Completion time 2 hours or less, depending on your concentration level. Cost $0.99!

Challenge Day #2 - Two Versus Trophies
Popular/active games containing many Versus flags
Rocket League Trophies (Previous PS+ title) - 29 versus trophies in base game
Worms Battlegrounds Trophies (November PS+ title) - 18 of 31 versus trophies in base game
Star Wars Battlefront Trophies - 29 versus trophies in the base game, 49 including the recently free season pass
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Trophies - 46 versus trophies
Overwatch: Origins Edition Trophies - 59 versus trophies

Challenge Day #3 - Three 3.0 Ratio Trophies
Specific 3.0 (and higher) ratio trophies, that are easier to obtain than most
Kittet3 said:
Worms BattlegroundsShow-offThe Show-off trophy in Worms Battlegrounds worth 48 pointsComplete a multiplayer match using your personally created landscape
Worms BattlegroundsBig SpenderThe Big Spender trophy in Worms Battlegrounds worth 301 pointsPurchase a Concrete Donkey from the in-game shop.
Worms Battleground (again). Customize a map and edit the coin drop to 90%. Play a verses match and get the 'Big Spender' trophy and then win the match and get the 'Show-off' trophy. This may take a while to gather enough coins for 'Big Spender'. If the coin boxes fall somewhere you can't reach, destroy them with air missiles and then they will fall again the next round.

Challenge Day #4 - Four Letters of NOEL
One game (or a few), that are easy to spell N,O,E,L in order
O,E & L can be earned relatively quickly in order, between episode's 1 and 3 in the first season of The Walking Dead (Telltale)
Tirisia said:
Goat MMO for Goat Simulator - For me Goat Simulator Goat MMO dlc had all trophies for NOEL Not Again, Old Goat, Elf Street Boys, Love or Hate?. All of these took less than an hour and a half using guides

Challenge Day #5 - Five Gold Trophies
Easy to earn Gold Trophies, the more in a single game the merrier
Energy Cycle Trophies - Perhaps the quickest game for this challenge. 8 gold trophies and a 98.4% completion rate on TrueTrophies
Butter & Friends: Babysitter Sim Trophies - A cheap $2.99 title I never heard of. 11 gold trophies and a platinum to boot. Thanks Tirisia for the mention
Aabs Animals Trophies - If you haven't played this for challenge day 1, it contains three very easy Gold Trophies

Challenge Day #6 - Six Single Player Trophies
Self explanatory, being the site's most common trophy flag

Challenge Day #7 - Seven Trophies in Different Games
One trophy from seven different games required here

Challenge Day #8 - Eight Cooperative Trophies
Games containing many Cooperative flags
Rocket League Trophies (Previous PS+ title) - 29 cooperative trophies in base game, 72 with DLC
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Trophies - 24 cooperative trophies
If you have the Borderlands Handsome Collection on PS4, you have access to over 120 cooperative trophies.

Challenge Day #9 - Nine Action-Adventure Trophies
Action-Adventure is one of the most popular genres today. From Assassins Creed Series to Uncharted Series

Challenge Day #10 - Ten Bronze Trophies
Games with a quick succession of bronze unlocks

Challenge Day #11 - Eleven Main Storyline Trophies
Self explanatory along with the single player day 6 challenge

Challenge Day #12 - I will update on Christmas Eve with some techniques, for those who are running out of time to complete the community challenge.
Punctuality is the thief of time...
ImFunnyHow
ImFunnyHow
Posted on 03 December 17 at 19:50, Edited on 03 December 17 at 19:52 by ImFunnyHow
Guidelines
- Everyone feel free to add your suggestions in response for any of the challenge days. I will edit the first post periodically as the challenge continues. We have until December 31st to complete this community challenge.
- I would suggest to focus on games that have 1,000 or more starters, and are not region/language specific.
- The debate of what's easy is subjective I understand. If we could concentrate on speed and quickness as the form of ease here. i.e. Skyrim may be an easy game to play and acquire trophies in. However, we wouldn't be earning them in a few hours or less to move on to the next challenge.
Kittet3
Kittet3
Posted on 03 December 17 at 21:52
Here's what I did and they were fairly quick and used some plus games.

Challenge 1: Either broken sword episode that's currently free on plus. You can find text walkthroughs online and one will take only a few hours. Downside is that you need a vita.

Challenge 2: Worms Battleground. Start the game and play the first two story missions until you destroy 10 worms. It'll take about 10 minutes for one trophy down.

Plants verses Zombies 2 (Not a Plus Game). Start an online match, kill someone, and immediately press the left or right arrow button to gesture. It'll take about 5 minutes for the second trophy.

Challenge 3: Worms Battleground (again). Customize a map and edit the coin drop to 90%. Play a verses match and get the 'Big Spender' trophy and then win the match and get the 'Show-off' trophy. This may take a while to gather enough coins for 'Big Spender'. If the coin boxes fall somewhere you can't reach, destroy them with air missiles and then they will fall again the next round.

Nova-111 (Old plus game). You have to play the game a bit until you get the pausing ability. Then, just activate it, pause the game, and wait 30 minutes and the trophy will pop.
TheScott75
TheScott75
Posted on 04 December 17 at 03:10
I ended up doing Challenges 2 and 3 with Rocket League. Plenty of versus trophies in boih the base game and DLC (free and paid). And the DLC (again, free and paid), has several 3 ratio trophies that are very easy to obtain.
Thalifm
Thalifm
Posted on 04 December 17 at 18:23, Edited on 04 December 17 at 18:24 by Thalifm
Challenge 01: Abzu: 2 to 3 hours if you are following a guide not to miss all the collectibles, this game was free for ps+ a while back. It is now 20$ on ps store I think.

Challenge 02:: I used Rocket League, most if not all the trophies there are versus trophies and it is pretty easy to achieve them if you play on exhibition mode against boots or even on online matches, plus it is pretty fun.

Challenge 03:: Again Rocket League and also Magicka 02. Most of the trophies on Magicka are 3 and above and it is not too hard if you play on normal, you only have to have some patience since some of them require you to complete more than one chapter of the game.
ImFunnyHow
ImFunnyHow
Posted on 07 December 17 at 01:54
Updated to day six. Anyone discover a quick game or two to complete day 4's spelling challenge?
Lightning_0608
Posted on 07 December 17 at 07:33
ImFunnyHow said:
Updated to day six. Anyone discover a quick game or two to complete day 4's spelling challenge?
Quick, no, but all 4 trophies can be gotten in Hitman in episodes 2 (Sapienza) and 4 (Bangkok). The ones I picked from my list were "Not in the guidebook" (Complete all opportunities in Sapienza), "One night in Bangkok" (Bangkok mastery level 20), "Elephants never forget" (Shoot all the elephant statues in Bangkok) and "Let no joyful voice be heard" (Shoot all the bells in Sapienza).
Tirisia
Tirisia
Posted on 07 December 17 at 12:35, Edited on 07 December 17 at 12:44 by Tirisia
For me Goat Simulator Goat MMO dlc had all trophies for NOEL Not Again, Old Goat, Elf Street Boys, Love or Hate?. All of these took less than an hour and a half using guides. There were enough easy trophies left for day 6 which took me less than an hour. Butter and Friends babysitter sim has lots of easy gold trophies i got four for playing a single round. Black the fall is a little trickier but it has 10 gold trophies and is a 3 to 4 hour platinum and a much higher quality game. Chromagun also has 9 gold trophies and will only take a few hours. Any Artifex Mundi game is also an easy source of trophies and excellent guides can be found on True Achievements.
Tirisia
Tirisia
Tirisia
Posted on 09 December 17 at 22:12
Day 9 action adventure trophies. Level 22 was a free ps+ game for vita earlier this year. The first 9 trophies i unlocked within 1 hour following a video guide.
Tirisia
ImFunnyHow
ImFunnyHow
Posted on 13 December 17 at 04:05
Update to day 12 - I'm going to revel a technique for this closer to the 25th.

Day 10 is self explanatory, did anyone discover a game that was really fast and was bronze after bronze though?

All other contributions are welcomed of course.
munchmagic1986
Posted on 13 December 17 at 04:10
ImFunnyHow said:
Update to day 12 - I'm going to revel a technique for this closer to the 25th.

Day 10 is self explanatory, did anyone discover a game that was really fast and was bronze after bronze though?

All other contributions are welcomed of course.
Life is Strange. You can get it just by doing, well, any of the episodes really
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.