Forum for the Twelve Days of Christmas Contest

Twelve Days Of Christmas Challenge Discussion

• DrNefarioDrNefario92,650
    Posted on 27 December 17 at 16:12
    I had the same issue. I popped a few trophies in Spy Chameleon, which had shown up on the valid trophies list but didn't show in the challenge. Looking at the game page, it didn't list Action Adventure as the game type.

Anyway, I just finished day 12, and really enjoyed the event. Thanks to the team for organising it.
  • Posted on 28 December 17 at 06:43
    I just acquired a bunch of trophies for This War is Mine: The Little Ones for Challenge 9 and even though the trophies are listed as for an Action-Adventure game, none of these registered as valid for Challenge 9. Is this an error with the contest or something else?
  • naaimedianaaimedia51,276
    Posted on 29 December 17 at 13:06
    Finally, I completed the challenge.
    Thanks TT, it was very fun and because of that I hunted a lot of my backlog's trophies and now my completion %age is almost 70%.
    My resolution for 2018 is 80 completion %age.
    Probably, next community challenge would help me in that regard. wink
  • MayadomeMayadome523,354
    Posted on 29 December 17 at 13:28
    Any games that are cheap, common or easy to acquire for the leap frog challenge? Only 2 days left so would have to be doable in about 2-3 hours. Thanks guys.
    Feel The Ether
  • darkchris23darkchris231,011,375
    Posted on 30 December 17 at 10:37
    i just finally finished the last challenge woo
  • TiredTigressTiredTigress420,967
    Posted on 30 December 17 at 11:32
    Or a bronze trophy not registering for a bronze trophy.. jeez.
  • Posted on 30 December 17 at 12:01
    Just meticulously planned my assault on the 12th challenge only to find my son had unlocked a 1.67 ratio trophy and scuppered it all! Maybe next time laugh
  • minpinz23186minpinz23186139,449
    Posted on 30 December 17 at 17:40, Edited on 30 December 17 at 18:23 by minpinz23186
    And done! I got to end with a riding mower police chase. Can't get any better than that.

This was a blast, can't wait for the next community event. Thanks for putting it on!
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper314,928
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 18:01, Edited on 31 December 17 at 18:01 by RadiantViper
    I started the Day 12 challenge today and activated it from my sidebar. Got a handful of trophies and scanned them in but NONE of them counted. Could by day 12 be rebuilt to fix it?

Should be these in order.

Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~ (Vita)The Adventure BeginsRadiantViperThe The Adventure Begins trophy in Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~ (Vita) worth 15 pointsCleared Chapter 1.

inFAMOUS: Festival of BloodBite ClubRadiantViperThe Bite Club trophy in inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood worth 16 pointsBite 100 Civilians.

Jak 3 (PS3)Yippie Ki-YayRadiantViperThe Yippie Ki-Yay trophy in Jak 3 (PS3) worth 16 pointsCorral Wild Leapers

inFAMOUS: Festival of BloodStakehouseRadiantViperThe Stakehouse trophy in inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood worth 17 pointsStake 20 hidden Firstborn vampires.

Jak 3 (PS3)Is It Hot in Here?RadiantViperThe Is It Hot in Here? trophy in Jak 3 (PS3) worth 16 pointsHang Glide to Volcano

inFAMOUS: Festival of BloodHindenburg ComplexRadiantViperThe Hindenburg Complex trophy in inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood worth 17 pointsDestroy a balloon.
  • EckaSixEckaSix133,000
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 18:04
    Yes I just came here to post the same thing, none of the trophies are going towards the challenge for me even though I clicked start :(
  • Posted on 31 December 17 at 18:09
    Tried to do challenge 11 by doing Hatoful Boyfriend, only to realize that none of the trophies are registered for the challenge but have the main storyline flag. I was hoping to finish the event during the last day, but I guess I can't since I don't have any other game with a quick story line
  • Posted on 31 December 17 at 18:15
    Just unlocked 9+ trophies in Rise of the Tomb Raider for challenge 9 (they're in the valid trophies list) and they haven't counted towards the challenge for me.. Was hoping to finish this in the last day :(
  • Posted on 31 December 17 at 18:56
    Completed challenge 6, then did enough trophies to satisfy challenge 7 and 8 and nothing registered, so tried rebuilding challenges, and now back to square one, with no challenges completed.
  • AhayzoAhayzo66,955
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 19:26
    Glad to see I'm not the only one with the issue. Hopefully it's fixed when they're able. Unfortunately probably won't be before the end so using Valid Achievements won't likely be an option for the rest of my challenges
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,591
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 19:40
    Not working for me either. What a way to lose. cry
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • Posted on 31 December 17 at 20:03
    None are working now. I just tried three and none counted even though on my list. I paid Pro to be able to scan and complete this and it's still December. What gives?
  • AhayzoAhayzo66,955
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 20:50
    Don't stop guys. I see no reason why they wouldn't retroactively fix it even after it's over as long as you actually did what you were supposed to for each challenge. You'll have to track it yourself for now, but make sure you still keep going!
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,591
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 20:50
    I can only assume the fact that some regions being in 2018 now has borked this. cry

Took me hours to figure out a path through the 2 Mayo titles as well...
    Game Info/Genre Team Member. :D Enjoys the thrill of the GRP (Gold Rush Plat) and seeing Double (or more) Milestones in his Friend Feed!
  • AhayzoAhayzo66,955
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 20:55
    Looks like it's working. It was still tracking me as one achievement into challenge 7 not even ten minutes ago, and it just picked everything up through the end of challenge 8 which I just now did.
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 31 December 17 at 20:55
    Hi there

this is fixed now, you just need to pop another trophy and it should catch up with all the ones you've popped until now.

Really sorry if you've had big problems due to this, you still have around 21 hours to finish the contest though!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads