Game Info Submission Archive: KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX (PS3)

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX (PS3) - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX (PS3)

• Information
    Posted on 30 November 17 at 10:54
    Tveilor has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX (PS3) Trophies:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by Tveilor for KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX (PS3)

Tveilor said:
    So I thought I'd help out TT with this flagging (also I really love Kingdom Hearts) While I haven't played much of my PS3 version I have spent countless hours on the PS2 version, and also there's solutions here that helped me with a few of the trophies aswell as a google search. I also checked the PS4 flagging, which is really badly flagged for certain things. I will note down differences and why

- Master Magician/Defender/Blade Master - These are collectables as you can't buy all of them, but I decided to add both collectable and store as part of them is. It's also missable to the point that you need to have the things still in your inventory and not sell them (google info). Blade Master is the only one you can't buy keyblades for.
    Info here: http://www.ign.com/wikis/kingdom-hearts-hd-15-remix/Equipmen...

-Difficulties does not stack in this version

-Clearing Olympus is optional aswell as doing the Phil Cup so Main storyline is not attached as I saw them being in the PS4 version.

- 100 Acre Woods is optional

I almost added missables to all of these optional things (aswell as optionable bosses) but from what I recall your last save before the last boss is the only thing you can access from that point and from there you are free to travel around before starting the fight. And after beating the game that is the only save you can enter anyway.

- Monstro/Antlantica/Halloween Town - You can skip any of these three in your playthrough, but only one. Main Storyline stays on as it's a players choice thing (most will do all of them anyway, unless going for the speed achievement) (google info)

- Gummi Ship Collector - this one is a collectable trophy, the parts have set places and not something you collect many times during your run. Wrong PS4 flag.
    Source: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Gummi_Ship_Bluep...)

Aaand that's it. I would change the bad flags for the ps4 version aswell (except the stacking, that's a thing in the versions after this one)
  • Slayer1189Slayer11892,172,350
    Posted on 04 December 17 at 16:08
    Thank you for your submission. These have now bee added to the game
  • Information
    Posted on 24 June 18 at 19:31
    This post was archived by Nomstuff
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads