Game Info Submission Archive: Metal Gear Solid 4

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Trophy Flag submissions

Related game: Metal Gear Solid 4

• Information
  • Posted on 21 November 17 at 05:03
    Thanks for the submission MineTrapCraft, however due to it not being a complete submission, we cannot accept it. If you would like to fill in the rest, please resubmit! Thank you! toast
  • Information
    Posted on 24 June 18 at 19:35
    This post was archived by Nomstuff
  • Information
    Posted on 02 December 19 at 13:48
    MineTrapCraft has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophies:

MineTrapCraft said:
    Metal Gear Solid 4I am THE expert on weaponsThe I am THE expert on weapons trophy in Metal Gear Solid 4 worth 233 pointsObtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).

Collectable

You have to collect all of the weapons. Some can be bought in a store though others are only found in specific areas of the game.

Metal Gear Solid 4FaceCamo AddictThe FaceCamo Addict trophy in Metal Gear Solid 4 worth 51 pointsObtained 10 or more types of FaceCamo (excluding types obtained via password).

Collectable

The trophy is about collecting 10 FaceCamos. Some are obtained through the story but the player has to do specific things while playing to collect others.

• Posted on 10 December 19 at 12:31
    Hey there, MineTrapCraft. Thank you for your submission. These trophies now have collectible applied to them. toast
  • Information
    Posted on 09 January 20 at 12:20
    This post was archived by SuperBeckah
  • Information
    Posted on 08 August 22 at 15:01
    LeoCosAffo has just submitted some Trophy Flag Info for Metal Gear Solid 4 Trophies:

LeoCosAffo said:
    Metal Gear Solid 4Sounds of the BattlefieldThe Sounds of the Battlefield trophy in Metal Gear Solid 4 worth 291 pointsObtained all iPod® tracks (excluding tracks obtained via password).

Time Consuming (this trophy is the reponsible for platinum time of 70 hours), Difficulty Specific (require a playthrough on Big Boss difficulty, same as Very Hard) and Multiple Playthroughs (probably need 8 playthroughs for all Emblems, what unlock the last song for ipod)

Metal Gear Solid 4I Just Don't Fear DeathThe I Just Don't Fear Death trophy in Metal Gear Solid 4 worth 76 pointsEnded ALERT status while wearing the Corpse Camo.

Multiple Playthroughs because unlock after Emblem Chicken, could unlocked in second playthrough or after, not in first.

Metal Gear Solid 4I am THE expert on weaponsThe I am THE expert on weapons trophy in Metal Gear Solid 4 worth 233 pointsObtained all weapons (excluding weapons obtained via password).

Multiple Playthroughs because is required a lot of money for just a first play. Normaly unlock on second or third playthrough.

• ShinKotakeShinKotake725,162
    Posted on 12 August 22 at 19:14
    Thanks, LeoCosAffo! We've added your flags to those trophies!
    "You spoony bard!"
  • Information
    Posted on 14 August 22 at 10:08
    This post was archived by CMDR-Z
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads