Site News

Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

December Community Challenge - Your Help Is Needed!

• Posted on 16 November 17 at 20:07
    Anything you're able to tell us about what the challenge will be? smile
  • Posted on 16 November 17 at 21:39, Edited on 17 November 17 at 04:21 by Shadow_Kisuragi
    Just that it will be based on Trophy Flags in some form. An official announcement will be posted "soon" from the Community Events Team.
  • Posted on 18 November 17 at 00:15
    laughlaughlaugh
  • Muur1993Muur1993145,332
    Posted on 18 November 17 at 23:46
    The ones I flagged over the months all get ignored lol
  • Posted on 19 November 17 at 20:53
    Muur1993 said:
    The ones I flagged over the months all get ignored lol
    Not ignored. They are in the list to do. We have to get data on every game on the site too. New games every week. There is a lot to be done. So we just haven't got to the flags yet. With the challenge coming, priorities have shifted.

Thank you for submitting flags
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite trophy site on the internet!
  • Posted on 19 November 17 at 21:47
    Nothing ignored, as Korn said. Shortly before this went out, we tagged all of our submissions to prioritize following up with anything submitted by the community. Unfortunately, this is coming at a time where 3 staff members are in the process of moving, and I'm in the process of moving my office at home and now working at my corporate office during the day.

We're bringing in more help temporarily to ensure that everyone's submissions are addressed before the contest starts, and working on other things behind the scenes to prepare for the Community Challenge. We greatly appreciate the effort that we've seen from everyone submitting flags, but please be patient with us as we catch up over the next 2 weeks.
  • DemonATX1337DemonATX1337273,182
    Posted on 20 November 17 at 15:17
    I hope my submissions are ok...I'm mostly picking games that I know are single player and can be played online/offline and then peppering in a few other flags - platinum, level, story, etc. xD
  • Posted on 20 November 17 at 17:54
    Saw the submissions! Everyone that made submissions should start seeing responses today, so we'll hopefully get through everyone's submissions shortly.
  • Posted on 01 December 17 at 00:58
    Submitted several I was going to do before, but things happened.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads