Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

7 Days to Die's Console Summer Update Now Live

• KBop_a_dooKBop_a_doo22,241
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 09 September 17 at 14:59
    Oh wow, the console version didn't have traders, or those basic POIs? I didn't realise the console version was that far behind! Was thinking of picking it up to get the trophies, since I'm already way experienced from PC -- but that's like 2-3 versions behind.
  • Dimmu-TDimmu-T367,090
    Posted on 11 September 17 at 07:25
    MonkeyBrad91 said:
    Oh wow, the console version didn't have traders, or those basic POIs? I didn't realise the console version was that far behind! Was thinking of picking it up to get the trophies, since I'm already way experienced from PC -- but that's like 2-3 versions behind.
    So i been want to get into this game. Also being a trophy hunter. Is it worth getting or not because of the few things you mentioned? Game play over and willingly have the lack of the traders and being behind the PC version by a few version. Does it make a deference?
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 15 September 17 at 02:26
    Dimmu-T said:
    MonkeyBrad91 said:
    So i been want to get into this game. Also being a trophy hunter. Is it worth getting or not because of the few things you mentioned? Game play over and willingly have the lack of the traders and being behind the PC version by a few version. Does it make a deference?
    Well, this update puts the Traders into the game, which is a big difference. Other than that, the newer versions are just improvements -- more interesting places, new zombie types, electricity, and they reworked the crafting and skill points system. But the game itself is mostly the same. When I last saw Console gameplay, the interface seemed very clunky and difficult to manage, but I'm sure you could learn how to navigate it. Personally, I love this game, and have put hundreds of hours into it. It has the right balance for me between being a survival game and a creative game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads