Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Why arent my trophies being scanned? - Find out here

• Posted on 05 April 19 at 06:37, Edited on 05 April 19 at 06:51 by EggyEgg13
    Koding said:
    Murphiroth said:
    For the most part my trophies are updating properly but I got the Globetrotter trophy in Ace Combat 7 yesterday afternoon and it's not showing up, need it to move on in LinkFrog hahaha.
    Did a full rescan of your account. The trophy is now showing and showing as being counted by Link Frog.
    How to do a full rescan? some of my older trophy (Ace Combat 7, God of War PS4) not showing up.
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 05 April 19 at 11:45
    EggyEgg13 said:
    How to do a full rescan? some of my older trophy (Ace Combat 7, God of War PS4) not showing up.
    You need to change your privacy settings before we can scan you. Go to your home page:

EggyEgg13

See that red dot next to your name on the left hand side? Click on it and it will explain how to change your settings so we can scan you.
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 05 April 19 at 17:43
    Koding said:
    EggyEgg13 said:
    You need to change your privacy settings before we can scan you. Go to your home page:

EggyEgg13

See that red dot next to your name on the left hand side? Click on it and it will explain how to change your settings so we can scan you.
    Changed the privacy settings but still could not see the trophies of Ace Combat 7
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 05 April 19 at 18:01
    EggyEgg13 said:
    Changed the privacy settings but still could not see the trophies of Ace Combat 7
    I just did a full resan on your account and it found a bunch of trophies.
    59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 07 April 19 at 23:45
    Koding said:
    EggyEgg13 said:
    I just did a full resan on your account and it found a bunch of trophies.
    Thanks! smile
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx1,204,012
    Posted on 02 May 19 at 20:37
    I have a issue with the game Paraiso Island. After i have completed it and have scanned myself.
    But the scanner didn't pick up the trophy "Daily Bonus"
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,112
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 08:55
    xStOnEhEaDx said:
    I have a issue with the game Paraiso Island. After i have completed it and have scanned myself.
    But the scanner didn't pick up the trophy "Daily Bonus"
    This has been sorted.
    True Trophies Senior Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
  • xStOnEhEaDxxStOnEhEaDx1,204,012
    Posted on 03 May 19 at 16:20
    GAMERJET said:
    xStOnEhEaDx said:
    But the scanner didn't pick up the trophy {#}Daily Bonus{#}
    This has been sorted.
    Thank you.. smile
  • MitoticActivityMitoticActivity1,356,658
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 00:21
    My last 3 trophies in Borderlands 2 PS3/Vita are not showing upon TT, though i did see my XP increase when I tried to scan them. Trophies from this game from earlier in the day scanned fine, my settings were not changed, and they are synced on my PSN page and are showing up on psnprofiles.
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 09:11
    MitoticActivity said:
    My last 3 trophies in Borderlands 2 PS3/Vita are not showing upon TT, though i did see my XP increase when I tried to scan them. Trophies from this game from earlier in the day scanned fine, my settings were not changed, and they are synced on my PSN page and are showing up on psnprofiles.
    Thanks, checking now
  • MitoticActivityMitoticActivity1,356,658
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 10:43
    TrueTrophy said:
    MitoticActivity said:
    Thanks, checking now
    Fixed, thank you
  • TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 15:36
    We found a bug in some of the scanner code, the trophies sometimes not scanning problem should hopefully be sorted from now on toast
  • TheMuta478TheMuta478850,094
    Posted on 31 May 19 at 02:39
    Picked up several trophies from StarLink: Battle for Atlas; tried scanning for the last few days and they haven’t been picked up. Something with the game?
  • KodingKoding217,483
    Posted on 31 May 19 at 03:02
    TheMuta478 said:
    Picked up several trophies from StarLink: Battle for Atlas; tried scanning for the last few days and they haven’t been picked up. Something with the game?
    I ran a full scan on you and all your trophies appear to be showing now.
    61 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,300 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • TheMuta478TheMuta478850,094
    Posted on 04 June 19 at 01:41
    Koding said:
    TheMuta478 said:
    I ran a full scan on you and all your trophies appear to be showing now.
    I see that now, thanks! Any idea as to why all of a sudden they aren't scanning after I request an update?
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET577,112
    Posted on 05 June 19 at 05:51
    TheMuta478 said:
    I see that now, thanks! Any idea as to why all of a sudden they aren't scanning after I request an update?
    It could be for a number of different reasons. Sony blocking the scan, scanner going down, etc.
    True Trophies Senior Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
  • MurphirothMurphiroth473,654
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 15:06
    Been having problems with the scanners since they came back up, they don't seem to pick up any of my trophies when I manually scan but will randomly catch everything every two days or so.
  • Posted on 05 September 19 at 07:01
    Murphiroth said:
    Been having problems with the scanners since they came back up, they don't seem to pick up any of my trophies when I manually scan but will randomly catch everything every two days or so.
    I now seem to have the same problem. When I manually scan my games the TrueScore is updating, but not the details about the earned trophies. Had the same problem some days ago, but after two or three days trophies were added. Now there is a backlog again...

Nothing serious at the moment and of course you're doing a great job here. Thank you very much. Just wanna let you know that there may be a problem for some users.
  • Posted on 12 September 19 at 05:55
    I've been having this issue for the past couple weeks. Sometimes it works and everything scans through. Now my 60+ day streak that I've been working on since I got my PS4 2 months ago is broken even though I should have trophies for the last 2 days. and yes before anyone suggests it, i did check my privacy settings and i dont have any games hidden. please look into this and please work on this.
  • ZenRhinoZenRhino75,289
    Posted on 13 September 19 at 09:16
    alphadrago10 said:
    I've been having this issue for the past couple weeks. Sometimes it works and everything scans through. Now my 60+ day streak that I've been working on since I got my PS4 2 months ago is broken even though I should have trophies for the last 2 days. and yes before anyone suggests it, i did check my privacy settings and i dont have any games hidden. please look into this and please work on this.
    Same here...I can scan but it's not updating my trophies.

It's been glitchy for a few weeks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads