Bug Reports Forum

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Why arent my trophies being scanned? - Find out here

AuthorMessage
EggyEgg13
30,112
EggyEgg13
Posted on 05 April 19 at 06:37, Edited on 05 April 19 at 06:51 by EggyEgg13
Koding said:
Murphiroth said:
For the most part my trophies are updating properly but I got the Globetrotter trophy in Ace Combat 7 yesterday afternoon and it's not showing up, need it to move on in LinkFrog hahaha.
Did a full rescan of your account. The trophy is now showing and showing as being counted by Link Frog.
How to do a full rescan? some of my older trophy (Ace Combat 7, God of War PS4) not showing up.
Koding
148,841
Koding
Posted on 05 April 19 at 11:45
EggyEgg13 said:
How to do a full rescan? some of my older trophy (Ace Combat 7, God of War PS4) not showing up.
You need to change your privacy settings before we can scan you. Go to your home page:

EggyEgg13

See that red dot next to your name on the left hand side? Click on it and it will explain how to change your settings so we can scan you.
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
EggyEgg13
30,112
EggyEgg13
Posted on 05 April 19 at 17:43
Koding said:
EggyEgg13 said:
How to do a full rescan? some of my older trophy (Ace Combat 7, God of War PS4) not showing up.
You need to change your privacy settings before we can scan you. Go to your home page:

EggyEgg13

See that red dot next to your name on the left hand side? Click on it and it will explain how to change your settings so we can scan you.
Changed the privacy settings but still could not see the trophies of Ace Combat 7
Koding
148,841
Koding
Posted on 05 April 19 at 18:01
EggyEgg13 said:
Changed the privacy settings but still could not see the trophies of Ace Combat 7
I just did a full resan on your account and it found a bunch of trophies.
59 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,200 achievements/trophies earned in LEGO games!
EggyEgg13
30,112
EggyEgg13
Posted on 07 April 19 at 23:45
Koding said:
EggyEgg13 said:
Changed the privacy settings but still could not see the trophies of Ace Combat 7
I just did a full resan on your account and it found a bunch of trophies.
Thanks! smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.