Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

New Screenshots, Teaser and Details Released for Q.U.B.E. 2

• KBop_a_dooKBop_a_doo20,577
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91474,501
    Posted on 06 August 17 at 10:25
    Ooh, awesome, I loved the first one! Too bad the PS3 one bugged for me so i couldn't ever get one of the challenge trophies, but that's ok -- still much enjoyed playing the game twice! Excited for this!
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,951
    Posted on 06 August 17 at 12:51
    MonkeyBrad91 said:
    Ooh, awesome, I loved the first one! Too bad the PS3 one bugged for me so i couldn't ever get one of the challenge trophies, but that's ok -- still much enjoyed playing the game twice! Excited for this!
    How did the PS3 one bug out on you? I've got this to play in the future so would like to avoid that if possible. wink
    For a long time, I've been trying to think of something funny and witty to use for my signature. The wait goes on...
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91474,501
    Posted on 07 August 17 at 14:07
    AtsumaKarin said:
    MonkeyBrad91 said:
    How did the PS3 one bug out on you? I've got this to play in the future so would like to avoid that if possible. wink
    It wasn't tracking my medal gains to unlock the later challenges, including one which had a trophy. I emailed the developer at the time, and they'd never encountered anyone with the problem, nor could replicate it. Think I just got unlucky!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.