Community Events Forum

Forum to discuss TrueAchievements Community Events

Scanner didnt pick up a game

AuthorMessage
doomedtolive
doomedtolive
Posted on 17 July 17 at 00:50, Edited on 17 July 17 at 01:00 by doomedtolive
Says I am on S still but am supposed to be on x. The scanner is not picking up my trophies for rock band blitz for some reason. Have a screenshot of my trophies time stamp on playstation.com if theres a way to fix it.
GAMERJET
GAMERJET
Posted on 17 July 17 at 22:33
doomedtolive said:
Says I am on S still but am supposed to be on x. The scanner is not picking up my trophies for rock band blitz for some reason. Have a screenshot of my trophies time stamp on playstation.com if theres a way to fix it.
I have tried multiple full scans of your trophies, but have failed to pick up the missing trophies. Hopefully with time and some more scans, it will eventually be picked up. My suggestion would be to try to earn another trophy of that letter so you can continue the ABC challenge.
TT Administrator and Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
theguytom
theguytom
Posted on 18 July 17 at 22:50
doomedtolive said:
Try earning trophies on another console (vita or ps4.) I had a similar issue with a ps4 trophy not showing but when I earned a trophy on ps3 it had fixed it. Other thread for reference: Unlocked Trophies Not Picked Up By Scanner
doomedtolive
doomedtolive
Posted on 19 July 17 at 02:32
theguytom said:
doomedtolive said:
Try earning trophies on another console (vita or ps4.) I had a similar issue with a ps4 trophy not showing but when I earned a trophy on ps3 it had fixed it. Other thread for reference: Unlocked Trophies Not Picked Up By Scanner
That fixed it. Much obliged.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.