Forum to discuss TT news items. Only TrueTrophy can post here

New Site Badges and Styling

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy13,467
  • Hi-EdHi-Ed173,651
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:13, Edited on 30 June 17 at 17:13 by Hi-Ed
    Cool.

What is a TT Playlist? It's listed here: TrueTrophies Badge Info
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:28
    Looks great guys. Any idea why TT logs me out every day or so but TA never does?
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 17:56
    Hi-Ed said:
    Cool.

What is a TT Playlist? It's listed here: link hidden
    Aha, that's actually a thing we run over on TA at the moment - kind of like a book club for games. If it does start on TT in the future then you'll be able to get yourself a lovely new badge by playing the game of the month. smile
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 18:10
    looks great good ideas (:
  • xTwoFace619xxTwoFace619x639,260
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 18:33
    I love the new design rock
    7 Years xbox Fanboy and now i come back to Sony and grow to a sony fanboy... PS4 i coming :-)
  • davem300490davem300490468,557
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 19:20
    WebChimp said:
    Hi-Ed said:
    Cool.

What is a TT Playlist? It's listed here: link hidden
    Aha, that's actually a thing we run over on TA at the moment - kind of like a book club for games. If it does start on TT in the future then you'll be able to get yourself a lovely new badge by playing the game of the month. smile
    Please bring it to TT smile
    Walkthrough Manager. General all round nice guy
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 19:39
    liking the new designs
  • PuchtecaPuchteca216,702
    Posted on 30 June 17 at 21:27
    I won't lie I'm going to miss the old icons. The new style does look nice though.
  • Posted on 30 June 17 at 22:58
    Frankie_Drums_ said:
    Looks great guys. Any idea why TT logs me out every day or so but TA never does?
    TT auto logout

I can forgive all the little transcription errors in the article, but I can't believe that no editor on either site noticed the difference between It's and Its. Stay sharp guys don't let it slip
    I'm sure I had a signature before...
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 00:42
    looks neat. Just re-signed up with the purchase of a PS4 so it's awesome to see this site progressing nicely with additions like this.
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 01:32
    I like the extra info on some of them now, but it'll take me while to get used to the new look and remember what each one represents now.
    I am one of those people who don't like change and don't adapt quickly to anything different redface Funny really since I'm a Gemini and adaptability and liking change it meant to be one of our traits! Not me at all laugh
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 02:43
    Nice!
  • iXanoniXanon246,975
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 03:02
    Have to say I'm not particularly keen on the change, but it has improved loading times.

I guess it'll just take some getting used to.
  • Posted on 01 July 17 at 07:49
    As usual, you guys do a great job with site features.
  • ScottishNubScottishNub1,963,187
    Posted on 01 July 17 at 17:21
    Looks good
  • CrabbitScotCrabbitScot106,805
    Posted on 03 July 17 at 07:56
    Frankie_Drums_ said:
    Mate go to the Site Settings option. Then Log In The amount of time your cookie will last once you've logged
    Manic Miner had 1HP
  • Posted on 05 July 17 at 02:25, Edited on 05 July 17 at 02:30 by Frankie_Drums_
    Frankie_Drums_ said:
    Prem-aka-Prince said:CrabbitScot said:
    Mate go to the Site Settings option. Then Log In The amount of time your cookie will last once you've logged
    THANK YOU!!!!
  • El_TrophynadorEl_Trophynador1,058,787
    Posted on 12 July 17 at 03:49
    Im all for change, like the new look :D
  • ManuBAD_iTManuBAD_iT20,282
    Posted on 27 May 18 at 16:25
    New look is cool.

I thought TT was more crowded than TA roll
    I prefer #play4fun first, second stats, but looking always to improve. | Twitter: #emanuele_mauri | The Monk BAD iT™
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads