Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Crash Bandicoot Trophy List Revealed

• TrueTrophyTrueTrophy11,378
  • Posted on 23 June 17 at 23:30
    I am looking forward to playing this game
  • Posted on 24 June 17 at 01:45
    I'm assuming this is for the first game, with the other two to have their own lists.
  • Posted on 24 June 17 at 04:24
    Twinkling82 said:
    I'm assuming this is for the first game, with the other two to have their own lists.
    I was thinking the same thing. I hope the trophies are nothing like the UNCHARTED remastered games, where all 3 parts had similar trophy lists
  • Posted on 24 June 17 at 09:51
    hopefully a hardcore mode will be included,we need some challenging games those days
  • Posted on 24 June 17 at 11:25
    Hmm. I've been eying off this game, just wondering. Will probably pick it up one day. Only just got a PS4 so there's a lot more for me to play before I hook in to the classics.
  • BreakingHalBreakingHal194,462
    Posted on 24 June 17 at 16:04
    Ha can't wait! First game I owned on the Playstation so be cool to come full circle.
  • Posted on 24 June 17 at 20:53
    AbyssWatcher85 said:
    hopefully a hardcore mode will be included,we need some challenging games those days
    You don't need that - just go for the collect 99 lives and you should be set. The devs behind the original is talking about the games in the video below. One of the subjects was that the games were too hard/difficult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqjkAXCgx7M
  • rpgartist100rpgartist100271,428
    Posted on 25 June 17 at 07:02
    Actually I have been watching some videos and have found some hint about dlc for crash bandicoot in them in the form of unused levels like 'stormy ascent' and the beta version of 'sunset vista'. However I am not certain that is true but if true it could explain what the two bottom trophies are.
  • UlvenFenrirUlvenFenrir1,037,627
    Posted on 25 June 17 at 11:22
    Getting 99 lives isnt even remotely challenging. Just pick a place where you know you can get more than 1 extra life, collect them, die and restart from checkpoint and repeat.
  • Posted on 25 June 17 at 11:34
    UlvenFenrir said:
    Getting 99 lives isnt even remotely challenging. Just pick a place where you know you can get more than 1 extra life, collect them, die and restart from checkpoint and repeat.
    It's still a grind, and not really the point of the game staying in the same place.
  • UlvenFenrirUlvenFenrir1,037,627
    Posted on 25 June 17 at 11:36
    Not really that much of a grind. The mob boss level if i recall correctly is a perfect place to get 99 lives in a matter of minutes.
  • Posted on 25 June 17 at 12:53
    UlvenFenrir said:
    Not really that much of a grind. The mob boss level if i recall correctly is a perfect place to get 99 lives in a matter of minutes.
    In the old games, yes. The old games didn't have saves, so small changes might have been made in other aspects. And if you need a hard mode, you can always restart the game if you die and have your own rules.

All that does not matter to me, as long as the people that developed the originals have approved, which they have.
  • AhayzoAhayzo67,969
    Posted on 25 June 17 at 16:52
    All three lists look relatively straight forward, and I'm glad they seem to require completing everything (other than relics, I can't remember if you had to get gold for 100%+). Looking forward more to this than I have to almost any game for a long time.
  • Posted on 26 June 17 at 04:26
    alklein92201 said:
    All three lists look relatively straight forward, and I'm glad they seem to require completing everything (other than relics, I can't remember if you had to get gold for 100%+). Looking forward more to this than I have to almost any game for a long time.
    Me too, I am sort of new to the PlayStation community and never played any old the PS originals. This game looks very fun and interesting to me. I had the same thoughts about RACHET & CLANK, and I really enjoyed the remastered version on PS4
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.