Boosting And Matchmaking

Forum for organising boosting sessions or online tournaments

Boosting Gaming Session for Overwatch: Origins Edition

• Information
    Posted on 22 May 17 at 23:32
    WootNyllon has created a new gaming session for the game Overwatch: Origins Edition.

WootNyllon said:
    *The reason for the 9AM Central Time is I believe when one team of 6 searches for the other team of 6 we will have a higher chance of success. Less people play this early in the day. I set the session time for 5 hours for it could take a while to get into a game where everyone is present. If we get into a game with everyone present we will only play once everyone is pleased but it will still remain under 5 hours. We will use the following as a guideline to get the match going.

1. One team of 6 will do a countdown and search for the other team of 6 at the same time. (I did a session of this on Xbox One and it worked after about 25-30 mins) Sometimes we will have to pass the lead to different people with better connections.

2. Once everyone is in the game we will have one person from each team contest the game by example standing on the payload. It is HIGHLY IMPORTANT that these two people (we will rotate) and everyone else continue shooting and moving. The game will auto kick you if you do not do this. If anyone gets kicked it will make randoms come into play and slow the process down.

3. Once the above is set then we will take turns getting one trophy each going down the list of players.

If you have questions PM me. Thanks!

You can view the session details here:

Boosting Gaming Session for Overwatch: Origins Edition
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads