Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Ubisoft Teases Far Cry 5, The Crew 2 and the Next Assassin's Creed

• KBop_a_dooKBop_a_doo22,240
  • the_man72the_man72156,807
    Posted on 16 May 17 at 23:11
    Where is Splinter Cell ???
  • Posted on 17 May 17 at 00:58
    Be cool if they set The Crew 2 in Europe. That would be a day one buy for sure. If it is USA again then it would feel like a pointless buy really.
  • Posted on 17 May 17 at 05:07
    the_man72 said:
    Where is Splinter Cell ???
    A new Splinter Cell would have been great!

A new Farcry and Crew sound awesome too, but makes me think of Farcry 4 and The Crew still sitting unplayed on the shelf facepalm
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • mysticmoshmysticmosh1,069,844
    Posted on 18 May 17 at 06:58
    If the new Assassin's Creed is something to do with Origins, I hope we get some Altair era action. I really liked the first game and thought they could've built on it a la Ezio trilogy. Haven't played The Crew yet but I love the Far Cry series so I'm stoked for that. Can it be single player again like Primal, please!?
  • Posted on 18 May 17 at 07:46
    munchmagic1986 said:
    Be cool if they set The Crew 2 in Europe. That would be a day one buy for sure. If it is the USA again then it would feel like a pointless buy really.
    Australia would be better.
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,153
    Posted on 19 May 17 at 04:45
    I believe I read when I found out about the AC reveal was that it was probably going to be a reboot of sorts, set at least part in Egypt? I guess, with the timeline getting so close to modern times, perhaps they were running out of interesting enough time/places to make a game for (in common market opinion) so they're starting again? I'm sure there'd be other ways to do that, though.

Really psyched to hear about Far Cry and The Crew, missed those announcements! Having recently completed FC4 (my first ever Far Cry game) and loved it, and having been playing the crap out of The Crew recently trying to earn that platinum, this is awesome news! I loved both of those games, and will for sure pick up the sequels!
  • Posted on 19 May 17 at 07:06
    Far Cry 5 set in the western era would be awesome.
    Really enjoyed The Crew, much better than I was expecting so looking forward to seeing what the 2nd one will be like.
    I wonder where they will set it, I assume Europe but Aussie would be nice.
    Balls................ Funder....Balls.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads