The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

US PS Store Flash Sale: April 14th, 2017

• MarcC_29MarcC_2975,182
  • AustinH96663AustinH96663140,426
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 04:27
    Awesome list, good work. I'm going to grab a couple of these before the weekend ends. Random suggestion, perhaps a link to the games on TT if trophies are available, by clicking the title of games, while the price should redirect to the Playstation store instead of clicking the game title and being sent there. Makes it a little easier for trophy hunters trying to find a quick reference
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91466,318
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 05:01
    AustinH96663 said:
    Awesome list, good work. I'm going to grab a couple of these before the weekend ends. Random suggestion, perhaps a link to the games on TT if trophies are available, by clicking the title of games, while the price should redirect to the Playstation store instead of clicking the game title and being sent there. Makes it a little easier for trophy hunters trying to find a quick reference
    Unless it was changed since you posted this half hour ago, that's already the case. The only ones that link to the store are those that don't have trophies (PSOne Classics) or bundles that incorporate multiple games (ie Hitman HD Trilogy).

OT: Nothing for me having picked up loads in the EU sale -- why is it always Lego HP 5-7 or the collection on sale? All I want is Lego HP 1-4!! Been after it for years but refuse to ever pay more than £5 for a lego game since they're always on sale so often.
  • Posted on 15 April 17 at 07:08
    I spent the last of my credit in the last flash sale :( But nothing here really grabs me anyway so I'm not really missing out I guess!
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • Posted on 15 April 17 at 15:22
    Grabbed Lego Harry Potter collection! I'd been waiting for that to come down in price here (it's still regularly $49.99 CAD, flash sale price was $19.99 CAD). These were my favourites of the Lego games and I'm looking forward to playing them again on PS4.
  • Posted on 15 April 17 at 19:15
    The MEGA MAN Legacy Collection seems like a great deal, but I will pass on it since I have enough games in my collection. As always, pretty good FlashSale though
  • MarcC_29MarcC_2975,182
    Posted on 15 April 17 at 20:57
    AustinH96663 said:
    I can start linking the prices to the Store if everyone wants that instead. Only reason I haven't is because it would take longer to do. I try to get these out as quickly as possible so that people can go and take advantage of the deals sooner rather than later.
    Twitter: @marccaccamise | proximityoftime.com
  • strifekunstrifekun133,426
    Posted on 16 April 17 at 00:14
    Eh. This sale is a miss for me. Anything I'm super into, I have. And everything else is a bit steep, not enough to tempt.
  • Posted on 16 April 17 at 04:28
    had the Nathan Drake collection before but traded it in...for $8 I'll rebuy it especially since I didn't play 2 or 3 or even finished 1 in this collection
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET527,818
    Posted on 16 April 17 at 06:17
    I picked up Valley, both Wolfenstien games, Arc the Lad Twilight of Spirits, Ape Escape 2, SIREN, and Another World. A fantastic flash sale! clap
    TT Administrator and Moderator - https://www.truetrophies.com/stafflist.aspx
  • ERock4484ERock4484229,864
    Posted on 16 April 17 at 12:51
    I'd been eyeing that Ultimate Alliance bundle for a while, but the $60 price tag turned me off. I couldn't resist it at this sale price.
  • Posted on 16 April 17 at 16:19
    @ MarcC_29 : A price link to the store would be great for me personally. However, not at the expense of the title linked to trophies.

Thanks for all the effort U already put forth regarding these flash sales. toast
  • Posted on 16 April 17 at 16:34
    GAMERJET,

l'm with U as I'll be grabbing Another World, Valley, & Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.
  • Posted on 16 April 17 at 18:01
    MarcC_29 said:
    AustinH96663 said:
    I can start linking the prices to the Store if everyone wants that instead. Only reason I haven't is because it would take longer to do. I try to get these out as quickly as possible so that people can go and take advantage of the deals sooner rather than later.
    Also, as I remember, it's a bit of a pain to link to things in other regions stores. The store auto-redirects, and if you go to a specific URL, it'll basically tell you to buzz off back to your own store =)
  • MarcC_29MarcC_2975,182
    Posted on 16 April 17 at 20:32
    TyranyOfNumbers said:
    @ MarcC_29 : A price link to the store would be great for me personally. However, not at the expense of the title linked to trophies.

Thanks for all the effort U already put forth regarding these flash sales. toast
    toast
    Twitter: @marccaccamise | proximityoftime.com
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91466,318
    Posted on 16 April 17 at 21:26
    ExtremePhobia said:
    MarcC_29 said:
    AustinH96663 said:
    Also, as I remember, it's a bit of a pain to link to things in other regions stores. The store auto-redirects, and if you go to a specific URL, it'll basically tell you to buzz off back to your own store =)
    That's only because you're logged in to PSN in your browser. If you log out, you can browse other regions at your leisure without being redirected.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.