Gaming News

All the latest Playstation and gaming news. Only TT Newshounds can post in this forum.

Playstation Plus Titles for April 2017

• PunkyliarPunkyliar79,382
  • Posted on 31 March 17 at 21:09
    As always I'll download them, and decide later which ones work for me.
  • MarioToo_1MarioToo_161,058
    Posted on 31 March 17 at 21:58
    Drawn to Death has all 13 trophies discontinued.
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,726
    Posted on 31 March 17 at 22:04, Edited on 31 March 17 at 22:05 by AtsumaKarin
    Well spotted, I never even noticed that lol. Turns out that's a limited access version they posted the trophies for. The set we'll get is here:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5963-drawn-to-death

On topic: nothing really catches my eye this time, though I really enjoyed LiaDS so that one comes recommended from me!

Might play the Ninja one too, actually bought that on the Xbox One for last year's GTASC but never played it lol.
    For a long time, I've been trying to think of something funny and witty to use for my signature. The wait goes on...
  • Muur1993Muur199393,927
    Posted on 31 March 17 at 22:52
    Weird to see something that was on GWG a few months back on the PS side. Also is this the first time PSWG has been posted here?
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91474,430
    Posted on 31 March 17 at 23:13
    Nothing for me this month. None of them look like my type, and the trophy lists are all pretty rough.
  • Posted on 31 March 17 at 23:17
    Both PS4 titles don't interest me at all. No big deal-I have plenty of games to play. Happy Gaming everyone
  • Posted on 31 March 17 at 23:40, Edited on 31 March 17 at 23:43 by LoneGuitarist
    Bit annoyed with April's offerings but I've got a huge Backlog of games to get through anyway. heres the list just of my PS4 Backlog
    Alien Isolation
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy, Revelations & Black Flag
    Batman Arkham City and Batman (Telltale)
    Beyond: Two Souls
    Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite
    Bloodborne
    Call of Duty Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered
    Darksiders Warmastered Edition
    Dead Island, Riptide and Retro Revenge
    Dead Rising Trilogy
    Game of Thrones (Telltale)
    Heavy Rain
    Knee Deep
    KONA
    Mad Max
    Metro Redux Collection
    Resident Evil 7
    STAR OCEAN: Integrity and Faithlessness
    The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
    This War of Mine: The Little Ones

and in 3 days Blackwood Crossing.

P.S. Plus theres a bunch of Digital games coming out in april
    Full Throttle Remastered
    Late Shift
    Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (Telltale)
    Syberia 3
    What Remains of Edith Finch
  • Posted on 01 April 17 at 01:46
    This is a pretty awful month for me and I doubt I'll touch any of them. Just not my kind of games from what I've seen of them.

However, I will at least TRY Alien Rage, Invizimals and maybe Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime and Drawn To Death.
    Hope for the best but expect the worst.
  • ArmyVaultArmyVault266,339
    Posted on 01 April 17 at 05:07
    Terrible month.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 April 17 at 07:44
    Lovers in a yadayadayada looks fun but I did already get it on GWG. Also drawn to death I will play if the new trophy list is put into place. (I don't really care about 100% a game, but I hate to know I can't).

As for the PS3 and Vita offerings, I've heard of a couple but never played or seen what they are, so I have no real input into those.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • PeeMcPeePeeMcPee302,962
    Posted on 01 April 17 at 08:15
    Gotta be honest, never heard of any of these... But they're free, I guess
  • Evc316Evc316236,123
    Posted on 02 April 17 at 08:17
    Nothing here of any interest. Terrible month.
  • Posted on 02 April 17 at 12:33
    Games with Gold wipes the floor with the terrible months that PSN Plus come up with! warning
  • Posted on 02 April 17 at 13:48
    might try the vita games but a disappointing month cry
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 April 17 at 21:51
    DannyB-o-dogg said:
    Games with Gold wipes the floor with the terrible months that PSN Plus come up with! warning
    It really does. Sadly I have all the games this month on GWG, but like for like GWG wins hands down.
    You can't fix stupid if it don't broke!
  • Posted on 03 April 17 at 02:10
    Rubbish month, gets worse every time angry
  • deutschZuiddeutschZuid534,090
    Posted on 03 April 17 at 03:47
    iWantEllenPage said:
    Terrible month.
    Absolutely
  • AtsumaKarinAtsumaKarin1,296,726
    Posted on 03 April 17 at 12:39, Edited on 03 April 17 at 12:42 by AtsumaKarin
    At this rate, the program's gonna get scrapped altogether because almost every month, people complain en masse. cry

Not criticising anyone here, most months in recent memory, I haven't been that enthralled with the selection, same with Games with Gold, tbh. They both can be considered disappointing for the opposite reasons.

PS+ = usually indie

Games with Gold = usually older AAA titles.

'Tis the price we pay for online gaming, apparently...

Oh well, MORE than enough in the backlog to be getting along with so IDC, really. :P
    For a long time, I've been trying to think of something funny and witty to use for my signature. The wait goes on...
  • MarioToo_1MarioToo_161,058
    Posted on 04 April 17 at 23:13
    It's a shame, really, because PS Plus deals used to be decent back on PS3. Not always,but more consistently than now. GwG has been pretty decent lately, though this month I owned everything digital except Ryse, even though it's completed. Still, I'll add it to my collection anyway.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.