Game Discussion: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Forum

Game Sessions... basically, dead?

AuthorMessage
TVippy
TVippy
43,798 TrueTrophy Points13 posts
Last post: 08 Apr at 13:43
Posted on 18 March 17 at 21:57
Why is this site sooooooo Dead? Especially compared to TrueAchievements. I get that Xbox invented achivements, but such HUGE disparity (30K users vs 400K)? Is this site not promoted and TA promoted as heck?

At this moment in gaming sessions I only see ONE game - Uncharted 4. Is this correct or I'm doing something wrong?

TA's gaming sessions have, I think, HUNDREDS of people wanting to play hundreds of different games right this moment.
Galaxystorm_Hero
9,369 TrueTrophy Points1 post
Last post: 18 Mar at 23:02
Posted on 18 March 17 at 23:02
In the community drop down menu you will find gaming sessions, it will only show sessions created for the games you've played, unless you uncheck the my games only option.
A_Tennis_Giraffe
Registered on 27 July 2013 (Year 0 - TrueTrophies Beta Tester)Trophy Completion Percentage: 91.45% (Includes owned DLC) - 26 more trophies required to reach 92%1,676 posts
Last post: 18 Jun at 01:51
Posted on 20 March 17 at 04:26
True Trophies is much younger than True Achievements so this would explain why there is a bigger user base on TA. TA has been around since 2008 or 2009, where as TT first got launched mid-2013. So many PlayStation gamers were/are over on psnprofiles.com as that site has been around longer than this one.

I hope to see the site grow over the next few years but as I said, many PS gamers are currently members of PSN Profiles and don't see a reason to come over to TT, unfortunately.
Hope for the best but expect the worst.
Prem-aka-Prince
Trophy Completion Percentage: 98.40% (Includes owned DLC) - 34 more trophies required to reach 99%151 completed games(Includes owned DLC)2,274 posts
Last post: 10 Jun at 20:53
Posted on 21 March 17 at 11:02
PSNP has had more redesigns and less surface issues, so aside from the higher existing playerbase being a positive, it's more attractive to new users. TT's gaming sessions have a far better infrastructure but without any reason to think of using them they will just continue to be neglected, snowballing how far back they get pushed in the mind.
Meanwhile more and more alternative trophy sites pop up over the years as there is no satisfying market leader to coalesce around.
I'm sure I had a signature before...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.