Playstation 3 Forum

Forum for Playstation 3 related things. No troubleshooting or specific game discussion threads here, though. There are forums for those.

Deleting games on PS Card

AuthorMessage
xMw2x_DeCePtiOnS
Posted on 25 January 14 at 16:38
Yeah thats true i mean its not cheating your lowering your on score lol makes sense really.
Mayadome
Mayadome
Posted on 27 June 14 at 14:05
Sony should just do what Microsoft does and let you remove games with no trophies altogether.
Feel The Ether
GeorgeGianno
GeorgeGianno
Posted on 24 April 15 at 02:34
With last patch on Playstation 4, people can remove games from their cards with 0%.
[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/GeorgeGianno][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/GeorgeGianno.png[/IMG][/URL]
AnubisAsh
AnubisAsh
Posted on 04 May 16 at 06:50, Edited on 04 May 16 at 06:51 by AnubisAsh
You can delete games without trophies, but only though using your PS4. Highlight the game you want to delete and press the Options button to bring up that particular menu. I was finally able to get rid of the PS Home list after that was closed down.
Dragonpwnsz
Dragonpwnsz
Posted on 17 June 17 at 03:18
AnubisAsh said:
You can delete games without trophies, but only though using your PS4. Highlight the game you want to delete and press the Options button to bring up that particular menu. I was finally able to get rid of the PS Home list after that was closed down.
I vaguely remember a way to do this on PS3 too. I'll have to have a look.
Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueTrophies to track your games and trophies correctly, we need to be able to access your trophy information. If your trophies are not being scanned, it is likely that your PlayStation account privacy settings need reconfiguring - it is possible to do this via a console.

1. Start up your console and navigate to and press the "Settings" button on the dashboard

2. Select "Account Management" on the settings screen

3. Select "Privacy Settings" on the account management screen

4. Select "Games" in the privacy settings screen

5. Select "Trophies" in the following screen

6. Change the value to "Anyone" and press "Confirm"