Playstation 4

Forum for Playstation 4 related things. No troubleshooting or specific game discussion threads here, though. There are forums for those.

Trophy unlocked twice

• Posted on 07 March 17 at 15:18
    I played Bloodborne at a friend's house on his ps4 while signed into my account and before I left I forgot to upload the save data to psn. I started. Bloodborne at my house but it had the save before a boss. When i beat the boss the trophy unlocked again. Is that a trophy sync issue or is just because I played on a different ps4?

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question. I didn' t know if it went here or in the Bloodborne forum.
  • TiawynTiawyn282,076
    Posted on 07 March 17 at 18:06
    it is because you played on another ps4.
    it happened to me once before when I upgraded my hard drive.
    I was playing a game before connecting to psn after installing the new hard drive and said I got a trophy again.
  • Posted on 07 March 17 at 22:13
    Ok thank you.
  • Posted on 05 July 17 at 07:30
    Unlike the xbox 360, Playstation 4 trophies do not automatically sync with the server

You need to actually view the trophies for them to sync.

If you didn't do this on your friends console then that's why you were able to unlock the achievement again.

Basically you should get in a habit of viewing your trophies after every gaming session to get them to sync.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads