Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Assassin's Creed Unity Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 27 January 17 at 11:42, Edited on 06 January 22 at 00:09 by IronInvoker47
    Please use this thread to discuss the Assassin's Creed Unity walkthrough
  • Information
    Posted on 10 September 17 at 05:59
    We are currently looking for a new owner, please post in here or send the Walkthrough Manager a PM if you are interested in writing it.
  • Information
    Posted on 18 September 17 at 11:56
    This walkthrough has been deleted.
  • Information
    Posted on 18 September 17 at 12:31
    This walkthrough has been deleted.
  • Posted on 06 March 19 at 16:22
    Since this thread is finally working, I’m going to provide an update as to how it’s going. I’ve had this WT for way too many months now (maybe like 9), but have completed about 70% of it since the start of February. All that’s left to do are Paris Stories and most of the co-op, which I estimate to take about two weekends. I’m going to be away from my console until March 10th, so it should be sent in for review by the end of the month at the very latest.
  • Posted on 18 March 19 at 08:00
    Five co-op missions left and I'll be ready to send this in for review. I'd update the progress %age for the walkthrough, but I'm going to wait until I've uploaded everything I recorded this weekend. I'm going to be busy this coming Saturday and Sunday but plan to make an attempt to finally wrap things up here.
  • Posted on 23 March 19 at 10:28
    Sent the walkthrough in for review. I've got four inconsequential videos to upload and I'll be doing that in the morning (it's 3:30AM as of posting).
  • MonkeyBrad91MonkeyBrad91457,192
    Posted on 28 March 19 at 20:28
    Well done! And thanks for your contribution to the community!
  • Posted on 29 March 19 at 01:50
    MonkeyBrad91 said:
    Well done! And thanks for your contribution to the community!
    Thanks, I wish I could've finished it sooner.
  • Information
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads