Pro Account Holders Forum

Forum for Pro Account holders to give feedback on early access features.

Can't add more unsubbed friends after turning pro

AuthorMessage
Craphex
Craphex
Posted on 04 January 17 at 09:29
Only have about 6 or 7 friends on my list but it's saying I can't add more. Bought the pro membership that says up to 25. Does it just take a while to update?
Craphex
TrueTrophy
TrueTrophy
Posted on 04 January 17 at 16:57
Craphex said:
Only have about 6 or 7 friends on my list but it's saying I can't add more. Bought the pro membership that says up to 25. Does it just take a while to update?
You have the badge so it's updated already - what's the psn name of the account you are trying to add?
Craphex
Craphex
Posted on 05 January 17 at 10:10
I'm trying about 10 different names on my psn friends list but it keeps saying i've hit the limit and to ask them to join this site, i'm no where near the 25 limit :/
Craphex
fastflowdaman
fastflowdaman
Posted on 06 January 17 at 00:56
similar issue, not pro, but I only have 1 friend added and it says I can't add more
fastflowdaman
fastflowdaman
Posted on 06 January 17 at 01:04
sorry, didn't realize this was a pro account forum. but issue remains
TrueTrophy
TrueTrophy
Posted on 06 January 17 at 15:29
Craphex said:
I'm trying about 10 different names on my psn friends list but it keeps saying i've hit the limit and to ask them to join this site, i'm no where near the 25 limit :/
You've added 20 non-registered gamers as friends:

Alwyn666
TehFunk
Aerilix
oFRAZZLEo
Scotttty90
OsakaBlood
mismatchcross
JuzoTokoro
callumstevenson
KonaJohn
Chrissy151212
fghjfgj
dfinn93
ILLIAH
LjScott94
PhobicStrain
Turner_91
malukah
missmatchcross
galvator

fastflowdaman said:
similar issue, not pro, but I only have 1 friend added and it says I can't add more
You've added 6:

PipeSwinger
Mournblade
agentpitzero
ali020srk
Jonny-on-Fire
Mournblade05143

However, as it's (almost) still the season of goodwill, I will up the limits to 10 and 25 gamers for non-Pro and Pro respecitively smile
Craphex
Craphex
Posted on 06 January 17 at 17:14
Hmm I removed most of those ages ago haha, was only 10 left altogether, weird.
Craphex
Skrydger
Skrydger
Posted on 06 January 17 at 18:31
I've made threads about this subject, but there needs to be a way to reclaim your unsub friend slots. My friends change regularly and I would like to be able to compare trophies using this site whether they're subbed or not.

Best way I could think of to handle is to have unsub accounts which are on nobody's friend list update monthy, or even quarterly, and have slot access clear 1 month after removing from your friend list.
fastflowdaman
fastflowdaman
Posted on 06 January 17 at 22:19, Edited on 06 January 17 at 22:28 by fastflowdaman
Thing is, I added and removed friends and played around with the feature back when I signed up to the site. But since back then I can only see and compare with one of them, who is Jonny-on-fire. All the others you mentioned are invisible to me.

edit: typo
fastflowdaman
fastflowdaman
Posted on 06 January 17 at 22:22
My Friends
1 fastflowdaman 282,489
2 Jonny-on-Fire 257,047

That's all I'm seeing since the beginning.
Harris59
Harris59
Posted on 06 January 17 at 23:52
When you remove one or make one register it still seems to count towards your limit, I had free pro with a staff role and when I wanted to remove some and add different ones it wouldn't let me, additionally when I made one of them sign up it still said I had reached the limit. I'm guessing unless you specifically ask to have one of those profiles removed from the site it still remains on the site and thus attributed to your limit. As for when someone eventually registers, no idea why they still count to the limit xD
We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.