Talk about TrueTrophies Forum

General chat about all things TT

Truetrophies - Game of the year awards 2016

AuthorMessage
Thetokennerdz
Posted on 03 January 17 at 20:06
Is there going to be a game of the year awards post for 2016 considering we're now in 2017?
Harris59
Harris59
Posted on 03 January 17 at 23:00
I was thinking the same thing, I thought it was just late but now I'm concerned it won't be happening, they're probably abandoning it this year after gauging that it won't get much interest since the site is dying perhaps.
We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
Thetokennerdz
Posted on 03 January 17 at 23:27
Oh I didn't realise the site wasn't doing well, just looked at last year's results and only 633 people voted for the actual GOTY category, rest of the categories only had 300 - 500 voters so I guess it makes sense.
Harris59
Harris59
Posted on 04 January 17 at 00:25
Yeah, there's only around 10 posts every 24 hours, it's not looking good. But I would still love to see a GOTY vote, even if only a few people vote, it's fun and there's been a few interesting games in 2016.
We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 04 January 17 at 12:44
TrueAchievement made a tweet saying he was excited about the changes coming up for all 3 TGN sites. Hoping that proves to be the case but only time will tell.

On topic: yeah, a little poor we didn't get a GOTY vote here imo.
TrueTrophy
TrueTrophy
Posted on 04 January 17 at 15:56
AtsumaKarin said:
On topic: yeah, a little poor we didn't get a GOTY vote here imo.
Voting Is Now Open For Your 2016 Game Of The Year!

We only had enough hands on deck to run one of these at once. We wouldn't forget about TT though!

smile
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.