Bug Reports - Archive Forum

Archive of Bug Reports

Regarding Sony's Trophy Scores

Fixed
AuthorMessage
ImperatorA3
ImperatorA3
Posted on 30 December 16 at 22:21
I don't know if this has already been pointed out, but there is a small error regarding the amount of trophy points needed to level up.

The FAQ (TrueTrophies FAQ) states that from level 15 onward the PSN level system requires 8,000 points to level up. This is not true, because from level 25 it takes 10,000 points to level up. This has been established years ago (http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/general-games-discu...) and can be easily checked by doing the math.

It seems that the TrueTrophy level system is based on this 8,000 points system.

Just a small detail that I noticed.
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 01 January 17 at 22:51
Does yours differ on PSN against what it says on the site? Mine is 26.98, so it seems (on the surface) that it may be calculating correctly at least for those two levels. But either way if this is coded in then it would be helpful to have the FAQ updated to match and be most true. toast
I'm sure I had a signature before...
Harris59
Harris59
Posted on 02 January 17 at 00:45, Edited on 02 January 17 at 01:01 by Harris59
I thought they were referring to the TT level @Prem-aka-Prince yours being 38.77

For example, I have 340k TT and that makes me TT level almost 53, but finding a player with around the 340k mark on PSN puts their PSN level around 47-48. If they were using the same formula I would be TT 47 or 48 and not almost 53. So with that I think there's some kind if difference.

Here's an example:
DarkJayk has more PSN XP than my TT XP but is a lower level on PSN than my TT level.

To further the example, look at that guys TT and TT level and compare to this guy's PSN level and PSN XP dougatt which shows the difference more at higher levels (78 vs 91).

The TT levels don't use the same numbers
We all serve one master, one king... And his name, is gaming, forever may he reign!
Prem-aka-Prince
Posted on 02 January 17 at 23:23
That makes sense when I read it more closely in which case I am mistaken, this is a much more prominent problem!
I'm sure I had a signature before...
TrueTrophy
TrueTrophy
Posted on 17 January 17 at 14:20
Thank you, this is now fixed. People will be updated as they are scanned.

The FAQ is fixed pending an update.
ImperatorA3
ImperatorA3
Posted on 17 January 17 at 14:39
Nice, keep up the good work!
[URL=https://www.truetrophies.com/gamer/ImperatorA3][IMG]https://www.truetrophies.com/gamercards/ImperatorA3.png[/IMG][/URL]
AtsumaKarin
AtsumaKarin
Posted on 18 January 17 at 12:24
Argh! I was getting so close to Level 50 and had set a goal for Level 60 this year as well! laugh

Oh well, great to see it's been fixed, couldn't really have been called a True Level before, eh? smile
Posted on 11 February 17 at 05:10
This post was archived by GAMERJET
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.