General Discussion Forum

Want to talk Playstation, but not specifically about one console, or anything that would belong in the other forums? This is the place.

PSN Profile Pic as Avatar

AuthorMessage
Xx_bRICKed_xX
7,474 TrueTrophy Points5 posts
Last post: 06 Jan at 15:37
Posted on 09 December 16 at 13:38
PS Newb here ...

Just wondering if it's possible to display your PSN Profile Pic as your Avatar publicly? These default PSN Avatar pictures are terrible ...
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
35 reviewsRegistered on 27 July 2013 (Year 0 - TrueTrophies Beta Tester)620 posts
Last post: 08 Jan at 18:43
Posted on 25 December 16 at 10:06
Nope, not possible. And there is lots of different images to find in the store as well, though, some costs money. I found mine for about a dollar and I haven't looked back since, even took it and using it on steam as well.

Another thing I'd like to remind you about, remember to stop by the trophies on your console to let them upload to PSN so you can show them here.
This is my signature.
Xx_bRICKed_xX
7,474 TrueTrophy Points5 posts
Last post: 06 Jan at 15:37
Posted on 30 December 16 at 19:25
Yeah, I found the sync to playstation network on my console. Really enjoying it so far. Been a long time Xbox guy, so this was totally new for me, but there's a lot about the PS4 that I like way more than the Xbox ... I'm also really digging the trophy system.

Biggest thing for me was that all of my friends were on the Xbox, so Im kinda riding solo over here now.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
35 reviewsRegistered on 27 July 2013 (Year 0 - TrueTrophies Beta Tester)620 posts
Last post: 08 Jan at 18:43
Posted on 30 December 16 at 19:31
It bugs the hell out of me that Sony didn't manage to make the trophies auto sync if you're connected. MS did that all last gen, and yet Sony stick with the manual update which is ridiculous.

well, welcome to PS! You can join us in our chatroom on discord, we're a few PS players there, but in general we are playing on all platforms.

https://discord.gg/QyCHzKk
This is my signature.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.